1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GranvilleWaders

Clutch,

I know this site is a LOT of work and I mean this with respect but can we get something on the front page other than the first preseason loss. I mean some things have happened that should be good news. Just getting bored with the shot of Eddie on our loss.

2. GranvilleWaders

Feel free to move this to the feedback area and merge or lock or whatever..just read over there..sorry.. Go RoX!

3. zoork34

zoork34 Contributing Member

he's changing it after the first game......

4. shawn786

shawn786 Member

Sweet cuz im sure tyered of lookin at Eddie, i mean we talk about him enuff now we gota see his pic everytime we get on it just suks :(

5. shawn786

shawn786 Member

No dis-respect to Clutch and the Bois, there allwayz doin a heads up job !!

6. The DH

The DH Member

this way they only have to drop the "PRE" from the headline after Thursday if all does not go well.

7. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

There's enough b****ing in the Feedback Forum about this, so I'll lock this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.