1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

From NOLA.com: typical

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Bobby60, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Nero

Nero Member

Ehhh, I knew I was going to miss one, no matter how many times I looked.. my bad.

Maybe NO is as good as Cleveland too?

2. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I wouldn't put any stock in what fans of other teams are saying. Heck if it was NO on the 18 game win streak and they beat us twice we would probably be saying the same thing.

Lets enjoy our streak without worrying whether pundits or other teams respect us.

3. MrMatt

MrMatt Member

i dont get it, we go on this streak and beat alot of crappy teams with a few good teams in there and everyone hates on us saying we only played crappy teams. but do you ever hear anything about the lakers losing to the kings? if our streak means nothing then the lakers losing to the kings should make them pretenders
    :eek: