1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Friedman]Basketball Is Back! Observations from a summer spent on the Rockets' practice court

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by kastuul, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Rox23

Rox23 Member

Here are some of the soap operas bound to play out in training camp on into preseason:

1. Will the Dwight PnR with Harden/Lin be good, great, or will it be unstoppable?
    2. Will Dwight and Asik be able to play together at the same time?
    3. Who will win the DMo/Jones battle for PF?
    4. Will Lin's red hot late-season and summer shooting carry over to the new season (Lin shot over 40% from deep last three months of the season)
    5. Will any of the backup guys like Casspi, Brewer, Covington, exceed expectations?
    6. How will the guys fit Howard into the pregame ritual?

2. 9baller

9baller Member

I just crunched the numbers and I got about 38%. I could be wrong though.

3. gravityonme

gravityonme Member

This.

This season is going to be the best television show this year and next BY FAR. I should add for the season:

7) Will Howard be happy with the system and the amount of post ups? And can Mchale improve his post game?
    8) Who becomes the predominant ISO guy- Harden or Howard? Or is it balanced?
    9) Will Omer be happy on the bench?
    10) Does Parsons elevate his game to the point that he becomes star no. 3 and we can throw big bucks at him?
    11) Will Lin improve his production enough to satisfy his critics?/ Will Pat Bev actually take over the starting role?
    12) What Magic will Morey create at the trade deadline?
    13) Do Harden and Howard enter the conversation for end of season awards?
    14) How deep into the playoffs do we go?
    15) Which of our 19 players actually make the cut?

And on
    And on

4. Maknusia

Maknusia Member