1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Free Yahoo League, open spots

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by freddyg956, Aug 20, 2011.

1. freddyg956

freddyg956 Member

So another year of football is here, and guess what clutchfans? I hate the Texans, I am a Titan fan.
    So you want your revenge on me,or think you know more about football than me? Join my league, I always have some friends and family on there, but always looking for some fresh meat. You must be active and not just ignore the league, be prepared for smack talk, and don't go crying like one clutch fan did last year.
    Any of you Game enough? or too scared?
    The Valley League (ID# 39304)
    Password 1234
    Any questions, post here or email me anytime. derf_ami82@yahoo

2. freddyg956

freddyg956 Member

No Takers? I knew this was the wrong place to find some players..
    There may be a surprise player, a Prof. athelete, very known on clutchfans.. Can't give the details right now, until he confirms he is signing up.

3. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

League info is incorrect.

4. freddyg956

freddyg956 Member

What error do you get?

5. freddyg956

freddyg956 Member

6. RedNation

RedNation Contributing Member

I joined. Is it autopick?

7. freddyg956

freddyg956 Member

Yeah it is auto pick, i know how difficult it is to get everyone to be available for a draft. Just make sure you prerank your players, draft will be 1 week before season. Good Luck, and enjoy.

8. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Autopick? Ugh.. no thanks.

9. freddyg956

freddyg956 Member

its ok if you are afraid to join, excuses are ok..ugh no thanks..yeah lame excuse..loser.

10. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

Auto pick is terrible... I wouldn't even waste my time. If people don't want to be there for a live draft, it will auto pick for the anyway. So, live draft = live draft + auto pick. why not give people the option to come and draft if they want?

That being said, I'm in too many teams already, so I don't really care. auto draft is just terrible tho.

11. freddyg956

freddyg956 Member

I have always done auto draft with these yahoo leagues, and i pretty much always get the players i want. Plus if you are truly good at fantasy football, you will adjust your team to compete, regardless of what players you get.