1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Free Jeremy Lin

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LCII, Nov 16, 2012.

1. TMacAttack

TMacAttack Member

Every time the Blazers showed on the picked either Asik didn't role to the basket or Harden didn't looked for him. Harden instead backed off and then tried to take it himself. The pick just takes off a good 8-10 seconds from the play. Can someone explain? I don't get it.

2. gah

gah Member

I can't fault Sampson for looking for alternatives to getting burned by Lillard again, but it happened yet again.

3. ivanyy2000

ivanyy2000 Contributing Member

To Harden's credit, hero ball has improved tonight. He made two great passes.

But I just don't like he holding the ball until the last second. Let Lin start the offense and create shots for him. I rather Harden to be the catch and shoot man.

4. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

I know it's usually fun to make fun of the Lin fans, but that post just seems dumb right now. As a vet here (99ers FTW!) and definitely NOT a LOF, I must say the decision of Sampson not to put back in a guy that had been carrying us for a large portion of the 4th quarter and playing a very in-control game at the PG spot was just mind-numbingly inexplicable. I swear, Lin better be hurt, because that was some stupid sh-t Kelvin pulled tonight.

1 person likes this.
  5. playlife

playlife Member

Please just get rid of the Harden ISO ball at crunch time
    :(

6. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

This is definitely not a LOF opinion. This is the opinion of a fan who wants to see the HOUSTON ROCKETS WIN SOME GAMES.

Lin could be black, asian, white, he needed to be in the ****ing game in OT.

1 person likes this.
  7. delta69er

delta69er Member

As much as I want to blame this on the ineptitude of the coaching staff, I can't help but think that there's some method to the madness.

8. Arthurprescott2

He forced it around 3 min mark - and turned it over - which was when Lin had to foul Lillard (barely avoided getting a clear path foul). But yea overall, it was fine. that said, the 3 from harden off the Lin assist was great and THAT should be run more often.

9. redlawn

redlawn Member

You sir are an idiot.

10. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

Amen, OFT

11. nbalopez23

nbalopez23 Member

Toney Dougles needs to be release we are going NOWHERE if he continues to finish out games put in Machado at least he wont take unnecessary shots

12. GideonC

GideonC Member

LOL... I'm a white kid who grew up in California... I think Lin's a good player, but I became interested in the Rockets because I like Morey's system for evaluating players and I'm excited about the young team being built in Houston...

The fact the you think I must be an Asian Knicks fan who is lying says a lot more about you than about me... I mean, WTF? I guess that's the internet for you, though.

13. BBAL

BBAL Member

Can't believe they benched Lin in OT for Toney Douglas.

14. slickster

slickster Member

I'm punching sampson in the face.

I swear to god. F@ck BF. I'm camping out in front of his house and smacking him as soon as I see him.

15. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

Best play of the game.. Jeremy Lin created a wide open 3 for Harden.

Funny thing is, i only saw it once. I guess Lin is a better spot up shooter than Harden.

If the coaching staff plans to run a p&r iso on Harden all game, then we should just trade everyone and hire spot up shooters.

They should've just let Jeremy stay in NY if this is what they have planned for him. Disgusting.

16. kinein

kinein Member

Is Lin hurt?

I WANTED REVENGE. I WANTED A FRICKIN WIN! I wanted a win despite some suspect calls by refs and I wanted a win - despite the fact 3 guys for the TBers were having a HOT night!

17. kinein

kinein Member

Keep in mind that your replying to a hardcore troll and anti-lin fan.

18. redlawn

redlawn Member

Lin is having a great game, and Sampson benches him in OT for Toney Douglas??

Plus Douglas and Parsons switch every pick, and Lillard is still hitting it over the taller Parsons.

Coach Sampson, if you really believed in TD's defense, you'd have him stick with his man. Sorry but you know it has nothing to do with Lin's D and stats bear that out too.

19. Coban Hutton

Coban Hutton Member

Stop quoting someone who's on a lot of ignore lists.

20. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

I want to see Machado and Lin in the backcourt... with Harden playing off the ball.

I forgot to say, I want to see TD gone.