1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Free agents who've shunned Houston

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Postpremium, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Postpremium

Postpremium Member

If Dwight shuns Houston I will be really disappointed, and quite frankly, pissed because he claims that winning is his top priority and we indisputably offer him the best shot.

So here is my question, what past free agent pissed you off the most for shunning a Houston team? I could only think of Carlos Beltran but know there has to be others.

2. thedude077

thedude077 Member

I will only be very be pissed if he joins Dallas. I just don't see how the Ponies are a better team than the Rockets.

3. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I mean...I'll be disappointed, but I wouldn't be "pissed". It's his right to a decision so whatever he chooses good for him I guess.

Having said that...Houston does appear to be the highly logical choice given his "winning above all else" standards.

4. RocketsFan69

RocketsFan69 Member

Chris Bosh kinda

5. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

If Dwight prioritizes acting over basketball, then he wouldn't be a very good player on the court anyways, so no big loss if he does not come to Houston.

6. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

free agents who've shunned houston... I'll start - please feel free to add

Nene
    Rashard Lewis
    Chris Bosh
    Dwight last year

funny how sometimes the best things that ever happen is not getting what you want.

7. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

#7 Williamson, Jul 1, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2013
  8. hooroo

hooroo Member

All the media saying he's headed to Houston is a jinx. Those guys more often than not get their predictions wrong.