1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Free Agents at PF

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rocketman15, Dec 11, 2004.

1. Rocketman15

Rocketman15 Member

I know Rodman is washed up at 42 and Jayson Williams is fresh off from trial but Desperate Times for Desperate Measures. We need rebounding and Defense because with Sura at the point the 4 becomes our biggest weakness. I went to the game against Denver two weeks ago we never had the lead the ENTIRE game. I think that Van Gundy isn't the problem he did take that 8th seeded Knicksteam to the finals against San Antonio in 1999. He just needs the personnel and needs to change around the offense. McGrady walking it up isn't going to cut it.

2. spacepimp

spacepimp Contributing Member

you do know that knicks that year had a lot of talent and even though they had the 8th seed they was not far behind the one seed in the standings in a strike shortened year.