1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Francis Will Posterize Scottie Quitten!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by francis23, Dec 19, 1999.

1. francis23

francis23 Member

You know what i would like to see, Steve Francis throwing a cold hard one down in Scottie Pippen's Face. This would Blow the roof off the Compaq! Center. That Poster Would be everywhere in Houston.....

It Could Read the Future Vs the Failure

Sorry about earlier i wrote the Target Center I wasn't thinking cause i was talking to friend about the Twolves etc. And screwed up, I am a Half-mind for writing that!!!

------------------
    "Lamar Odom, Elton Brand, Wally Szczerbiak and Shawn Marion are guys who are going out to score. That's not my job on this team right now. But if I needed to, if my coach asked me to go out and score 30, I can get it in one quarter"

-- Steve Francis.

[This message has been edited by francis23 (edited December 19, 1999).]

2. Rocket Guard

Rocket Guard Member

Target center??i guess from your post that the rockets moved to minnesota [​IMG]

I hope francis throws one so hard on pippenĀ“s face that he even makes him fall.Nice welcome for quitten!!!

------------------
    NEVER underestimate the heart of a champion!!!

3. napster

napster Member

Francis is the future, but how can you call Pip a failure? He did some pretty bad things during his career, but he did win numerous championship rings. Don't say he rode the coattails of Jordan. Without Pippen, I don't see Jordan winning that many rings. He doesn't have a knack for PR, but he isn't a failure.

4. Brent Price

Brent Price Member

That would be about the most stupidest thing He could do! Not only that Stevie wouldn't do you know why...because he has no grudges against Scottie why should he? I mean Cuttino Mobley doesn't even have a grudge on him...and he was on the team last year!

------------------
    Suggestion for New Name once the Rockets move to Louisiana: The Opossums!

5. davo

davo Contributing Member

Anyone taking bets on whether Barkley will show up Tuesday night?

Here's my prediction - he will be there, and he and Pippen will "kiss and make-up" after the game. Now that would quieten the crowd!