1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fox News Pulls Trump Ad

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Nov 5, 2018.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

This propaganda video was funded by Qatar.

2. CCorn

CCorn Member

Link?

3. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Saw the video. Not racist at all. Sounds like the networks want to prevent effective ads that will fire up his base regarding a winning issue for Republicans right as it comes down to the wire on midterms... illegal immigration. Fox likely banned it so people would talk about it more. Censorship is another losing issue for radical leftists.

4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Google is your friend. Search about TYT and Qatar. Cenk is their guy, not yours.

5. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

Did Qatar cut the funding for right wing terror groups?

Cause I can post alternative outlets that report the exact same thing.

6. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Just pointing out who pays for that trash. Enjoy your propaganda.

7. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

Which Dems are you planning on sending bombs to Right Winger?

8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You are crazy if that's what you think of people who disagree with you. Probably too much propaganda. If I were you... I would relax and cut back on propaganda that infects the mind and makes you demonize people who disagree with ya.

9. CCorn

CCorn Member

Link?

10. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

I'm not the one trying to attack the credibility of a video that points out that Right Wing Terrorism is going unchecked because the openly racist president defunded measures to stop it.

That would be you. Maybe you need to look in the mirror at the multiple terror attacks that your people committed in the last 2 weeks and think twice about throwing stones on this topic.

mdrowe00, B-Bob and JayGoogle like this.
  11. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

My people lol. I'm a centrist... But I don't like young turks so I am somehow far right? Get over yourself. I don't watch their trash because they are idiots. My people are the ones who question garbage like that. You are clearly tiffed someone doesn't agree with ya.

12. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

In one page of posts you managed to attack "radical leftists", complained about censorship (current hot button issue for Alt-Right), and defended a video that was so racist that Fox News took it down. Sounding real centrist. Maybe for r/TheDonald?

mdrowe00 and JayGoogle like this.
  13. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

@dachuda86 Congratulations on falling for a Ben Shapiro fake news story btw. Real centrist source for that information you're getting.

14. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

AJ+ IS
    What race was attacked genius?

15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You probably think that because you haven't looked beyond Ben Shapiro... Actually the TYT announced their partnership with AJ plus... you are just so ready to demonize anyone. Common left wing extremist tactics. This is why the centrists don't like the left lately because they play victim and demonize at the first chance they get,

16. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

I kinda subscribe to the idea of letting the racists , idiots and asshats among us show themselves for what they are , so I can avoid them.

I'd have preferred they didn't pull the add and let them show us exactly who they are …. Doing what they did just gives Dipsh!t Orange fuel to throw on the media bias fire tho in this instance he has to throw Fox on the fire too.

17. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

C'mon man. You're not a centrist. There are no more centrists as much as you don't want to own up to who you are. Saying things like "common left wing extremist tactics" without owning that this ad is just that from the extremist right. The ad is, aside from being factually incorrect, racist as hell.

Just own who you are. I really don't understand why so many on the right are so afraid to admit it. You've had, before midnight, 3 posts since May. 12 today in the D&D, mostly bashing what you perceive as leftist.

Just own it.

Harrisment likes this.
  18. CCorn

CCorn Member

It’s hard to be a centrist when the current republicans aren’t even fiscal conservatives.

Corrosion likes this.
  19. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Hispanics. Latin Americans. Miss me with your bullshit.

20. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

You just have to wonder...his account was mostly inactive for months. 3 posts before midnight this morning in the last 6 months. 12 today all in the D&D.

Hmmmmmmmmm....Comrade?