1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Forwarding address?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by sweetlou, May 10, 2003.

Tags:
?

Where will Karl Malone go?

1. San Antonio

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  2. Los Angeles

10 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Dallas

5 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Sacramento

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. sweetlou

sweetlou Member

The Mailman's Forwarding address?

Where will the Mailman be delivered and how will this affect the balance of power in the West? Is it possible he ends up in the East? I think he will most likely end up next to Tim Duncan and finally get his ring.

#1 sweetlou, May 10, 2003
    Last edited: May 10, 2003
  2. silent j

silent j Member

I voted LA. Especially if they get beat by the Spurs, Phillip is going to look for that third option he's never really had, even with the Bulls.
    I can't see San Antonio, Dallas, or the Kings. Duncan insists he's a forward, I don't think Karl leaves to play behind Nowitski or Webber.
    j

3. Drexlerfan22

Drexlerfan22 Contributing Member

New Orleans. He publicly said during the season that he envied PJ Brown's decision, and that he wouldn't mind finishing his career there.

4. Newgirl

Newgirl Member

Malone will stay at Utah.

5. Newgirl

Newgirl Member

Besides, I don't neccessarily think that whoever get Malone would definitely become better and win the ring. Just see Barkley.

6. ILuvEddie33

ILuvEddie33 Member

Agreed!!!

7. cson

cson Contributing Member

Why was Hell not an option ?