1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Former Rockets coach Kevin McHale at a Trump Rally in Minnesota?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Clutch, Jun 20, 2018.

1. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Happy wife happy life...

[~RECORD SCRATCH~]

Manny Ramirez likes this.
  2. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

The entire point of this conversation is support of trump. are you off your meds?

3. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

"I guarantee many of those NBA players SUPPORT Trump's economic policies."

4. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

This really makes me like him less. Talking about Trump.

SF3isBack!! and B-Bob like this.
  5. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

How can you talk about anyone's meds the way you're acting today? Like you had a meth and cayenne smoothie this morning, LOL. No offense.

6. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

If you ignore the fact that I am reacting to people blatantly lying (which Im sure you did) then I can see how it would seem that way. the guy I just asked "if he was off his meds" in fact just lied himself, saying he said nothing about support of trump, it took me two seconds to go back two posts where he did mention the word SUPPORT in regards to trump. you guys lie so much, just so damn much its just crazy to see. so I react accordingly. the trump era is a liars era.

7. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Cool. I don’t care. I just had a molar pulled out and I’m bleeding a lot.

8. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

[​IMG]

9. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Trump is an extremely polarizing figure. McHale attending a Trump rally = extremely polarizing reactions from some... urgh

The solution, Trump must disappear from our minds :D

SF3isBack!! likes this.
  10. conquistador#11

can you imagine if Lin and Mchale would have gone together? I know a credible source that would have posted in this thread.

11. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Is it that difficult for you to understand that someone can support a policy but not support the person?

12. bobrek

Does he really not see the difference between supporting a person and supporting a person’s policy.

As a basketball reference, I think Kobe Bryant is a jerk, but I acknowledge the fact he is a great player.

13. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

McFail reminds me of my ex father-in-law and me during my 5 years of marriage - no say in anything, everything decided by the woman. I decided that I could not live my life that way thus the reason for my divorce. McFail decided to go the route as my ex father-in-law and continue their journey into madness and insanity. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

14. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

if thats what you meant then what in the hell was the point of your response to me initially. that basically means what you responded to me initially was irrelevant and you know it. so you're either a troll or a liar.

15. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

except for the fact that, that difference has nothing to do with the post you responded to.

16. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

^ SF3isBack!! - I am pretty sure that bobrek is not a Trump supporter. He is pretty level headed and probably the last person I would expect here to be acting like a troll.

bobrek likes this.
  17. bobrek

You found it weird that a basketball guy would support Trump. I pointed out that a lot of basketball guys support his economic policies. You proceeded to go off the deep end on me.

Why such vitriol in your responses?

18. bobrek

There are a few things he’s done that I support, but overall, I think he acts like an idiot and is dangerous.

I just don’t see why it’s so difficult to be able to support or not support a particular thing a President does without being labeled.

19. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

I didn't go off the deep end. you need references to say something like that.which is what I asked for and you didn't provide. none the less the point of my posts were guys who support trump not one policy so your response was irrelevant at best. even if you had references its still irrelevant. I dont see how you would just know that these people support a trump policy. thats my issue. you are guessing they do and even if the guess was correct, they can support a policy without supporting trump so its still not relevant to the convo.

20. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Are you saying that Mchale is at a rally because he only supports one policy? lol