1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Flynn] Worked with Russians on orders from Trump

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by justtxyank, Dec 1, 2017.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

If Trump and members of his campaign/administration have broken laws... shouldn't everyone want that investigated and if true, charges filed? Or is he and his circle above the law?

Rashmon likes this.
  2. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

It is sad that we are in such a tribal mode. But I think we can argue it's more sad to have guilty pleas at such high levels of a campaign and executive branch. It's also, I think we all agree, sad to have a president promulgate debunked far right propaganda from overseas without so much as deleting it or apologizing. Dude is truly a divisive embarrassment to the country, whether or not you like his policies.

God help us all.

I don't necessarily want him indicted or removed. But I want justice to be done and I want all Americans to embrace facts and truth. I know I will be disappointed to some extent or another.

krnxsnoopy, Eric Riley, Nook and 3 others like this.
  3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

A few? I hope he is convicted of treason - and gets all the benefits that entails.

This guy is a menace to our country - we need to get back to someone with real values as a human being.

Repub or Dem - just someone that is not a con man and stealing us blind.

DD

4. NewRoxFan

5. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Nope not above the law. But of course I hope that "if" is not the case. It seems a lot of folks hope that "if" is proven and and we lose our president.

6. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

The libtardicons have no moral compass.

7. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Fear not. A successful impeachment won't take us off the course (except maybe in relations with Russia). Pence would become president and we can continue persecuting minorities, destroying healthcare for the poor, and giving all our money to the rich. That's the beauty of our system: it doesn't depend on one guy.

8. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

That is part of the reason to just keep Trump in office.

B-Bob likes this.
  9. DaDakota

The Liberals are the only ones dealing with the morality of sexual assault, the Conservatives conveniently forget their bible when dealing with the truth. Strange that liberals have higher moral standards than bible thumping Trumptards.

DD

JeffB and No Worries like this.
  10. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Who did Flynn sexually assault?

Invisible Fan likes this.
  11. NewRoxFan

I share B-Bob's hope that it does not require impeachment. too many people would feel their votes were taken away from them. Impeachment is perhaps the most serious of things that could happen in our democratic government. In a worst-case scenario I would hope that if was determined that Trump and his circle violated laws that they would resign before impeachment proceedings were to start up.

While I believe impeachment is such a serious action that I'd hate to see it happen, I also think that law-breaking by our elected leaders is almost equally serious. That is why I asked if you thought he was above the law. Especially if any violations involved collusion with Russia and/or effecting the democratic process. And right now, we re seeing very serious indications that illegal actions have happened. more than ever, American needs to have these and any other possible illegal act investigated... and it would be to Trump's and America's best interest that the investigations continue unimpeded with the hope that no crimes are found.

At the same time, I do have to comment on your phrase "our president". I suspect you can see where many people do not believe that Trump has made an effort to be the president of all citizens in the United States. Instead, he has made a concerted effort to represent the interests and needs of those people considered his "core". Of course, that should not influence this investigation.

12. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

13. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

[​IMG]

14. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Well, he go his wish, "Lock him up".

15. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I'm continually amazed how people that will be completely devastated by Trump policy are some of his biggest supporters.

Phillyrocket and JeffB like this.
  16. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

T H A N K Y O U O M Y L O R D

17. NewRoxFan

18. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

....aaaand the stock market came back to basically flat.

This thread shows how sad the liberals have become:
    1. Cheering a stock market decline (which didn't even hold, lol)
    2. DaDakota claiming the liberals have moral high ground - remember this is the party of Al Franken and Harvey Weinstein! Just LOL at this dumbassery.
    3. Still jumping to conclusions based on unidentified sources - they've learned nothing from all the false starts over the past year!

The liberals have just become miserable people - they're depressed due to how well the economy and stock market are doing, so they're lashing out.

Roc Paint likes this.
  19. DaDakota

Moore and Trump are great examples....

Franken has called for an inquiry, Weinstein got fired, Lauer got fired, seems like the Liberals have a much higher moral standard, they are dealing with the issues, while Republicans hide behind fake religious beliefs to ignore all those little girls and women that were assaulted by Moore and Trump.

And the moron Texx keeps forgetting this is NOT about the economy, it is about society - and keeping America at the top of the world leadership.

Texx has proven to not understand complex issues - and hides behind sexual predators.....

Anyone but a DEM is his and other morons rallying cry - **** THAT - it should be WHATEVER is good for the country, PERIOD !

DD

edwardc likes this.
  20. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Yet the liberals brush off the biggest offender of them all - Bill Clinton! You're truly blinded by your bias.

PS - up your game, it's too easy to humiliate you.