1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Flood TNT

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ROCKET RY, Apr 30, 2009.

1. ROCKET RY

ROCKET RY Contributing Member

It is time to flood TNT with e-mails from us angry fans about this delay crap. The 3rd quarter is now starting and they are still showing the boston chicago game. It is 2009 people. WHY have they not figured this out yet? FLOOD away!

Turner Sports
    One CNN Center
    13 South Tower
    Atlanta, GA 30303

Or you can email - tnt@turner.com

#1 ROCKET RY, Apr 30, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2009
  2. The Ming Dynasty

The Ming Dynasty Contributing Member

email address?

3. nolimitnp

nolimitnp Contributing Member

Dude that game was epic.

4. Mailman

Mailman Member

I would but I am dead from an aneurysm.

F U TNT

5. LAYGO

LAYGO Contributing Member

Is there another channel showing it? I jsut got back from band practice to find the BOS/CHI game still recording!?!?!

I'M SOOO PISSED!!!!!

6. Mailman

Mailman Member

Who gives a ****. The viewers elsewhere deserve the chance to at least watch Houston/Portland. ESPN sucks, but at least they would've used one of their other channels to air the game.

7. The Ming Dynasty

The Ming Dynasty Contributing Member

At the very least, split the frickin' screen. It was total BS. :mad: :mad: :mad:

8. Mailman

Mailman Member

You've seen as much of the Rockets game as anyone not in Houston or Portland.

9. Mailman

Mailman Member

Not to mention the endless timeouts and commercial breaks. They had plenty of opportunities to cut to live game action in Houston.

10. cuddie

cuddie Member

This is ridiculous. We get two of our playoff games shown on NBATV, then our decisive Game 6 starts its broadcast 3 minutes into the 3rd quarter with Matt Devin and P.J. Carlesimo as commentators? Seriously? Boston-Chicago gets Kevin Harlan and Doug Collins, and we get them?! Where's Marv Albert? Hell I'd even take Reggie Miller over the two broadcasting right now.

Unbelievable.

11. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Contributing Member

12. Scientific1

Scientific1 Member

The biggest travesty is PJ Carlismo commenting the game. uuggghhhh. I waited for this?

13. Phreak3

Phreak3 Contributing Member

It sucks for fans... but it's not unfair. Would you want them to cut off a Houston game what was going to 3 OTs? right...

14. alexcapone

alexcapone Contributing Member

I was so pissed too but honestly you cannot expect national viewers outside of the Rockets and Blazers fanbase to give a crap about our game when Bulls/Celtics game is in tripple overtime. Thats going to be an instant classic on espn. Anyway it sucked for me especially because I'm out in Cali and I can't catch it on a local channel.

15. Kenny536

Kenny536 Member

What is if it was Rockets vs Blazers first - and they went to 30T, and they just switched it to Bulls vs Rockets and neglected the overtimes?

16. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Contributing Member

Not cut the Boston game. But they should show the game on TBS or allow the NBA to show it on NBATV or something.

I live in Austin and have NBA League Pass and I was unable to watch the game.

That should never happen.

17. Mailman

Mailman Member

I think you miss the point.

They have an obligation to consider contingency plans in case a game goes to multiple OTs. It is ridiculous to allow one network to carry both these games when it's obvious to everyone that there was no way the first game would end in time for the second game tipoff.

18. chasingu

chasingu Member

OMG, that game lasted over 5 hours. :eek:

19. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

if any of you are from houston, i would def. recommend my20...nice to hear the locals give their insight...

20. Asian Sensation

You guys are missing a hell of a game. I don't know why they didn't move the feed to TBS or something. I thought TNT and TBS were partners?