1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Five Teens Swarm You w/ Your Daughter, Brandish a Firearm & Tell You To Go. What Would You Do?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by i3artow i3aller, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Called it. Still rape tho.

where is the guy saying a drunk dad hanging out with his 18 year old daughter in a park isn't strange?

2. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Do tell. I promise I will read.

3. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

It's pretty much the same way any fight happens, only with more people involved.

4. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Yeah there was. Just a weird story.

5. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

back up a second weirdo, the teens said the father gave up his daughter to them. if that was true, then why did he wander around the neighborhood looking for cops to bring back to the park? more likely is their entire story is a lie. and just as likely is you are strange..

6. Bandwagoner

I'll dismiss your insults as simple anger that you are incorrect of your assessment of common behavior. You calling me strange after calling a man screwing his daughter in a playground not strange is expected.

If she was being rape by her dad, and then these guys joined in, it is still rape.

7. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

from the WSJ article:

there is no legitimate proof the father was screwing the daughter. you believe 2 criminal teens over the victim. 2 criminal teens who say the father graciously let them have their turn on his daughter. sure. and please don't dismiss my insults about your posting in general. you undoubtedly regularly elicit WTF expressions from a wide range of readers of this bbs.

8. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

He either let them have their turn, or he abandoned his drunk daughter and let them rape her. Either way, he's a scumbag.

9. Bandwagoner

I love that you base this on the fact that I think it is strange for a dad and his 18 year old daughter to be in a playground at night. Also the dad is not the victim. The 18 year old who was gang rape is.

10. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

the daughter told the police the same story the father did. so you either believe the teens or the daughter. and the father is a victim as well. assault with a deadly weapon (gun) makes the father a victim

additionally, your puzzling posts here have made you seem strange for years before this week began

11. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

So we've got the story of a dunk teenager and the drunk father that was boozing with her in the park late at night....I mean, how solid do you think that is?

12. Bandwagoner

Rock solid, and nothing strange about that. He constantly sees drunk dad/daughters in playgrounds at night weirdo.

13. Nook

Nook Member

No, not it really isn't.... Raping someone is a whole lot more personal than just pulling a trigger.

14. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

how solid is a story that the father, being a good samaritan, kindly offerred up his daughter for the teens to ravage at their own behest? not as solid as t jones tonite that's for sure

15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL, I did find it awesome that Joens had one of the best games of his career tonight but don't change the subject.

You either have a guy who was getting drunk with his 18 year old daughter in the park that was having sex with his daughter and had a group of guys tag in......or you had a guy who was getting drunk with his 18 year old daughter in the park that abandoned her to get raped.

It really doesn't matter which story is true, the father is a scumbag.

16. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

if you don't believe the teens' story that the father willingly gave up his daughter for them to rape, then it doesn't make sense to believe the other part of their story that the father was already screwing her.

as far as him being a scumbag for leaving, i think most of us wouldn't leave, but who knows what was going through his head. maybe he thought they would just kill them both immediately, and he could buy some time until he got the police to show up. who knows...

17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Even if he wasn't having sex with her, he was still getting drunk as hell with her in the park late at night....AND he still abandoned her and let 5 guys rape her.

No matter which story we believe, the father is a complete scumbag.

18. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

the rape occurred just after 9pm. i don't know about houston, but in NY 8something in the evening is not late at night. anyways, i'm not going to argue with your characterization of him being a scumbag. personally, i can't make that call based on what's been reported so far.

19. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

It was late enough for the park to be closed.

20. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

ya most of the parks have some sort of gated cage and someone comes to lock it every evening, often arbitrarily, like right now it gets dark around 4pm and you'll see a gate get locked at 5. but the rest of the parks is still usable, you even have homeless sleeping in them all night >>> again back to t jones he might have a solid outing in such parks as well :cool: