1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Five Teens Swarm You w/ Your Daughter, Brandish a Firearm & Tell You To Go. What Would You Do?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by i3artow i3aller, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

If it's 5v1, they don't have to shoot you to take you down.

It's dark and it's hard to quickly assess if they only have one gun.

If you're taking the fight option, learn kung fu and pack heat?

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

They were kids, and one of them pulled a gun, should the assumption be that all 5 kids have guns? IMO no.

There is some credence to 5 on one being a bad situation, been there before personally in fact, but taking them on and potentially losing the fight or even being shot is a better outcome than your daughter being raped by 5 people.

The father in this case wasn't willing to take a beating or a bullet for his daughter so she got raped and IMO that makes him a pretty s****y father.

3. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

They maybe kids, but they'll be treated as adults in the criminal justice system and sometimes the vigilante system.

4. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Statistically even when a lone woman fights back her chances of being raped drops dramatically. Always better to fight. The chances of being injured jumps very high but better than rape.

5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Good. I hope they are savagely beaten at least once a week while in prison and I hope they never get out.......and if she was my daughter, they'd be the one's hoping they never got out.

6. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

IDK, they might panic and shoot you even though they never planned on it. No way to know. 5 guys is just a lot to take on. I'm guessing they most likely just beat you senseless rather than shoot you given that it was 5 on 2.

7. juicystream

It doesn't mean he wasn't willing to take a bullet or a beating to protect his daughter. 5 guys even though they are teenagers are easily going to overcome most grown men, particularly one that is intoxicated. If they wanted to rape her, he wasn't going to be able to stop them without help or a weapon.

8. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

It really does mean that. If he resists and they shoot him, or team up to beat the hell out of him, his daughter almost certainly doesn't get raped.

If they shot him, the cops probably get there more quickly than they did with him calling them and odds are everyone takes off running.

If they jump him and they are enough to take the father, they probably run off afterwards because it would also attract attention and it would give the daughter a chance to run away to look for help.

Basically one of the only scenarios where the daughter gets raped is the one where the father abandons her.

9. malakas

malakas Member

I wouldn't leave my daughter alone. Get shot or worse to save your child that's fine by me.

10. juicystream

They took the time for all 5 of them to rape her, but you don't think they would go ahead and rape her after beating the crap out of him? You are very naive if you think that. I agree about firing a shot, they'll be forced to run, though that makes them more likely to shoot her too.

11. Major

Major Member

True - at that point, they likely just shoot and kill her so there are no witnesses to their murder. There's not much difference between one murder or two, but there's a big difference between 1 witness and 0.

12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

No, I don't think they would have AND I think it would have given the daughter a chance to run. Also "fights" like that rarely stay in one place, you can get them to move closer to the street where it is more likely to be seen. Again, basically the only scenario where the daughter gets raped is when the father abandons her and that's what he chose to do because he's a coward.

13. juicystream

You are just flat out wrong. Only 1 guy needs to keep the girl from getting away, and it will take 4 guys no time to take down 1 and he'll never manage to get back up.

14. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

that's my initial thought too. but what if this guy has 4 other kids, for instance? then you start thinking who will take care of them if you die

15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Look I've been in a situation where I've had to fight 5 people before, I know how it goes down...it sucks, but unless you are a total wuss, you can put up enough of a fight to where they'd just leave without raping your daughter. I suppose it's possible that it could happen anyway, hell it's possible the guy with the gun just shoots you and then rapes your daughter, but if you leave like a coward there's not even a small chance that she doesn't get raped. Hell he was basically encouraging them to do so with his BS cowardly actions.

16. juicystream

Then you've never been in a situation where that many people seriously don't give a **** about your life. I've seen people get their asses totally destroyed by just 2 guys and have no way to escape, forget 4 guys.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YNQawbTYU_Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL, I can guarantee you that I've not only been in situations where "people seriously don't give a **** about your life" AND in situations where I've been against 5 or 6 people at the same time. Trust me, I know how it ends and it's usually not pretty....but it's infinitely better than having your daughter raped while you run away like a coward.

You tell me that I can fight 5 high school kids or leave a loved one to be gang raped and it's the easiest choice I've ever made in my life.

18. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

There was always something really weird about this case.

19. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Oh wow. So the father and daughter were having sex and the others just joined in.....and there was no gun.

20. apollo33

apollo33 Member

what the f?