1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Five Teens Swarm You w/ Your Daughter, Brandish a Firearm & Tell You To Go. What Would You Do?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by i3artow i3aller, Jan 11, 2016.

1. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

you have to take into account how packed brooklyn is. people need to relax in places like the public parks in order to get out of their tiny flats, where they might have the entire family on top of each other in a very small living space. and probably everywhere in that neighborhood is unsafe, it's just a part of everyday life for them.

2. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Probably should do that during the day. Definitely shouldn't be getting drunk in the park.

3. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

People jog at Memorial Park when the sun is not shining. Shocking!

4. juicystream

Apples to Oranges

5. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

maybe he has to work during the day. maybe his daughter liked sitting in the park at night to see the stars. whatever the scenario, people still have to live. everytime you walk outside your house there's some risk in some form from some direction.

6. juicystream

There is, and they absolutely shouldn't have to worry about their safety. Unfortunately we do have to worry about our safety, because there are bad people.

7. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Yeah I don't know what I was thinking. Upon further reflection it isn't strange at all for a father to be in a playground with his 18 year old daughter. Girls at that age love to spend time with their dads. Look at Bob Kraft with his daughter.

[​IMG]

8. DraftBoy10

DraftBoy10 Member

Its why I walk around with defense.

9. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Oh, that't not at all creepy!! :eek:

10. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

apples to oranges is your perception, judging a guy by how you think family life should be conducted per your own situation.

i'm sure he wishes he could have housed his family in a safer neighborhood, maybe in gramercy or perhaps upper eastside, but just staying locked up in his apartment from sundown to sunrise at least until he won the jackpot lottery probably never occurred to him

11. juicystream

Apples to Oranges because of the types of parks that they are and where they are located (not to mention it is harder to be attacked when you are running), not family life.

I'm sure he does too. It isn't about staying inside at night, but not going into certain areas at night.

12. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Wtf??

13. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

you know even in the good areas -- 10yrs ago my neighbor there had his italian bicycle stolen from him mid-morning riding back down riverside park

but i'm saying that people still have to try to live normal lives (and take on added risk in the process). in nyc and especially brooklyn, you have to get outside of your apt or you'll go crazy. people like us can afford to just take a taxi to a restaurant/bar/cinema/show/etc or for the weekend train it out to the hamptons or fly to paris. but if you don't have cash, the public park is a very common option there for normalizing your head

14. bmd

bmd Member

This is why you pack heat.

15. juicystream

No, I can't afford to do that.

16. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

They could have bought them new flesh lights every year to prevent it.

17. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

That's not his daughter. The man was with his wife for like almost half a century when she died of cancer. He's been billionaire pimp daddy since. Don't blame him.

#57 percicles, Jan 11, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
  18. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

I would have told them that I was taking my daughter with me and we were going to leave, and, if they did shoot us, they would spend the rest of their lives in prison and my daughter would be the last woman they would ever have sex with. And die with honor if that's how it goes down.

19. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Probability of her being raped when I leave: 100%
    Probability of them actually shooting me (which messes up their whole plan and draws people to the location, plus life in jail): 10%?

Not that difficult imo. And even if I'm shot I'd still doubt they'd rape her. And even if so, I died knowing I did everything possible to protect my daughter.

20. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I think this is where i will be

Murder is alot harder than it seems

Rocket River