1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

First time telling a girl that I like her..and friendzoned..

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ClutchCity3, Jan 14, 2013.

1. gotasleep07

gotasleep07 Member

My advice would be to move on. It will hurt but every day will become easier and easier for you. There are more fish in the sea. Good luck.

2. PanchoVilla3504

I feel your pain OP. I recently went through the same thing, I've been trying to not talk to her anymore but its hard to do.

3. superfob

superfob Mommy WOW! I'm a Big Kid now.

Maybe she just wanted to keep her job?

4. BrieflySpeaking

BrieflySpeaking Contributing Member

Never tell a girl you like her! Unless you're already married to her or in a relationship! Or unless you're in the show "The Bachelor" where you have 20 other women battling for your affection and attention! Under these circumstances feel free tell a woman how you feel. But other than that, just keep your mouth shut! Assume she likes you! When people say you have to have confidence, they aren't just talking about having self-confidence and knowing you look good or smell good. Confidence comes in many forms and it could be spoken in many different ways. You could be a quiet guy who is a person of a few words, or you could be the loudest guy in the room, confidence is sort of a mold that builds up within time and frankly girls sniff it pick it up like a damn German Shepard looking for dope.

Unfortunately, your chances with this chick are pretty much slim to none. That being said, next time you're talking to someone just be relaxed, talk to her like you would to any friend. Don't treat her any differently. Guys put too much pressure on themselves when talking to a woman; they believe for some reason the girl should be impressed from the get-go. Don't do that. I understand, you see a beautiful girl and your nerves can jump out at you, but think it slowly in your head. Know that she's just a girl and ****s and breathes just like you. She might look hot right in front of you, but she probably looks like **** in the morning with stinky breath like you.

Just chill, bruuuh.

5. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Truth!

If there's any lesson you learn from this experience. It should be this. If a girl really likes you, she won't be able to resist telling/showing you so. Be calm, be cool. Don't go around talking about your "feelings" or "emotions", thats what girls do. Don't be a girl. Be a man. That's what good looking desirable women WANT. They want a man, not a chick!

6. rob1

rob1 Member

just stop overthinking and get over it, sorry but you sound too sad. man up and go for the next one

7. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

When she asks why you changed . . . .explain
    I am being a friend like you asked. . .

See women confuse the way a man acts when the interested but shy
    with the way men are with friends.

So treat her like a friend .. . do no more . . . than you would one of your casually acquanted bros

Rocket River

8. calurker

calurker Contributing Member

At 19, you think you've found ms. right, but what you don't know is that she's merely ms. right now.

At 39, you no longer believe in ms. right, but you're stuck with mrs. always right.

Just kidding. I love my wife dearly. I plan to be home for dinner if you're reading this honey.

1 person likes this.
  9. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Why is it always the guys chasing chicks? This is 2013! Chicks should ask guys out more as there are more of them in this country. :eek:

10. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

11. cheke64

cheke64 Member

It's 2013 but girls aren't skinny like they use to. It's hard to find a gem nowadays and when you do, there are 7 miners on it.

1 person likes this.
  12. Caltex2

Caltex2 Member

It's not Sadie Hawkins Day.

13. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

If chicks chase guys...

... there's gotta be something wrong with the twizzatttttt!!!! :eek:

^ Name that movie. Difficulty: medium :cool:

EDIT: DonkeyMagic guessed Boomerang correctly (post #114). REP.

#113 SwoLy-D, Jan 15, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2013
  14. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Booty call?

Edit...

Now i'm leaning towards Boomerang.

1 person likes this.
  15. 713

713 Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wx9zD2ng7FQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

16. conquistador#11

I'm an expert at these things. Peep it, yo:

Let me tell you a story about a girl I met,
    Puerto rican, curly hair, best ass with a face you just can't forget.
    After our first bang, I was hooked,
    told her I loved her, but she said,
    "If I don't love myself, how can I return your love?
    I don't expect you to understand.
    I really like you and don't want to lose you as a friend."

babbbby you, you got what I need....

17. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

This guy looks like he will never ever get out of the friendzone, yet talks and talks and talks...