1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

First time telling a girl that I like her..and friendzoned..

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ClutchCity3, Jan 14, 2013.

1. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

dood!

when in doubt, whip IT OUT!

2. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Take it from a nice guy. Cut all ties. She might try to come by and get back into a friendship with you. IF she tries that, she just wants to keep you on a leash and use you emotionally. If she knows she can have you, she wont want you. Completely cut off, and she'll come back around I promise. If you want to continue this viscous cycle, its your call. I'd advise you to move on completely and just cut her off. You're a nice guy and you dont need that kinda ****.

+ you're only 19. no need for this romance **** bro. Just go have some fun and live a little

3. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

4. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

Shes just a girl. You are only 19. Forget her and move on.

5. Granville

Granville Member

Next time she's wearing a dress, give her the shocker. That's a game changer.....

6. DreamRoxCoogFan

I'm guessing you guys hang out/call/text all the time. If so, cut down on that. I'm betting that she's someone you reach out to when you have something funny happen to you, etc. Stop that right away. With that said, do NOT go out of your way to avoid her. I'm not saying that you should continue business as usual, but don't be awkward around her. If you're being relaxed around her, then it makes you look x1000 better.

I get that you're hung up on her and that takes time to get over, but there are so many others in the world. This sounds harsh, but the friendship you have with her is easily replaceable. Besides, if we're being real here, being a girl's close friend stops being a real option after a certain age. You think some girl's bf is going to be cool with her having a very close male friend when they're thinking about getting married? When they start getting serious, the close guy friend gets cut down, even if he is truly "just a friend." Its not stupid to tell how you feel, but take this as a learning experience. Just a heads up- if you've been good friends with a girl for over a year without taking a shot, you've waited too long.

1 person likes this.
  7. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

i hate playing "games", but what many here are saying is very true. stop talking to her/calling/hanging out. dont let her know its got you down. make her think that you are having a b****in' time. start playing the guitar, doing yoga or some other activity that will make you appear more interesting. chicks like dudes that have outside interests other than work/school/video games/ect.

i started dating a really cool girl over the summer, but she broke it off after about 3 months. we were "friends" for awhile and still hung out and talked every few days, but it wasnt going anywhere so i started ignoring her. didnt call her...didnt try to make plans to hang out...when she called me wanting to do something i said i was busy. basically, made myself unavailable. after a couple weeks we went to a movie and then went back to my house. a back massage turned into sexy-time and we have been back together since then.

again, i hate "games", but it really worked.

you might have a problem in that yall have already been friends for a year. if she has not had romantic feels for you then she probably never will.

8. Caltex2

Caltex2 Member

LOL

Someone has to be the voice of reason and stop the OP from being reckless. Work on your personality, your intellect and wallet and even your look (I mean your clothes and hygiene, not plastic surgery, lol) and in only a few years you'll be able to attract a really good woman that's also good looking and is in it for you, not your wallet.

One of my biggest regrets was not hanging in there, since I was also a nice guy that felt I didn't get the love I deserved in return. It's frustrating, you get impatient and there's lots of good p**** from a distance (though that's a myth, who wants a girl that's been with EVERYBODY?).

Now I've had some setbacks I'm beginning to recover from and I've learned greatly about life, know who I am, where I want to be in life and the type of woman I look for most (while not closing my mind to ones I don't seek). My confidence is sky high compared to only as recently as three years, as I stopped letting people tell me who I should be and stopped caring what type of guys girls wanted at the moment.

[Sports analogies FTW]Think of it this way, would you rather have a bunch of middle round draft picks which may or may not make a major impact or would you rather have an early lottery pick that's an all-time great.[I love these:grin:]

1 person likes this.
  9. SacTown

SacTown Member

This happens too often on cf.net. smh

10. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

11. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

If this girl has been a good friend, it seems silly to kill the friendship. Friends who actually care about what happens to you are few and far between in this life. If you kill the friendship, you will regret it later.

12. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Don't waste your time trying to win her back.

13. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

Tell her you won tickets to a week getaway in New Delhi, India.
    Tell her you want her to join
    Once there get her on a bus.
    Profit

14. Dei

Dei Member

[​IMG]

15. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

I can bang her for you and let you know if you're missing out.

16. Stacy's knee

Stacy's knee Contributing Member

First of all, is this girl WHITE? Wash yo junk in her sink and problem solved. I've been drinking again :(

17. arjun

arjun Member

not something to joke about abt man..

18. Caltex2

Caltex2 Member

Seriously, he can't be any older than 15.

19. Stone Cold Hakeem

Stone Cold Hakeem Contributing Member

You weren't stupid man. You wanted something and you went for it. You fell short but its all good, now you can move on to the next thang.

Stay friends only if your penis concedes (in writing) that you are out of the game.

1 person likes this.
  20. gnozahs

gnozahs Member

You just ain't good lookin. Lol jk. Move on.