1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

First time telling a girl that I like her..and friendzoned..

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ClutchCity3, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

Welcome to the game.
    Step 1: indifference
    Step 2: dont completely ignore her but scale back attention to about 10%
    Step 3: date other girls in front of her
    Step 4: ?????
    Step 5: profit

2. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Can't really comment without pics of said girl.

3. clubberclyde

clubberclyde Member

Hookup with one of her friends. It works

4. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

This 100% percent. When you go out, openly chat with everyone... plant many seeds. For the past year and a half I've traveled for work about 80% of the time, it has helped my confidence tremendously. I go out to dinner at a local bar every night and I talk to EVERYONE, not just the women. The women see that you are open and confident and some come right out and try to join the conversations. I also talk to tons of people at airports, it's completely changed my life. Just start talking to random strangers to build up the confidence, they don't have to be women.

Looks don't have to have anything to do with success. It truly is all about confidence. I have a buddy who is short and I wouldn't say ugly but he's not a looker... the dude pulls in major tail because he talks to every chick, and doesn't really care what people think. He treats it like a game, and sometimes you lose but when you win it is worth it. If one turns you down, there are three more the next table over.

Girls friend zone guys because they like them, but they want to see if something better is out there. They want the steady guy, but they don't want to have to "pay for it" with their affection. They KNOW that guy friends will stick around with hopes of eventually scoring.

5. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Eh. Hit the gym, learn the guitar, get a better haircut, and I guarantee you won't even remember her in 3 months. Make it so that the next time she sees you, she'll think twice about you. At that point, do what you will. You may find that you truly are over her, and still won't want it.

6. amaru

amaru Member

If you can honestly be a friend to her and you want that then there is nothing wrong with that. ( Meaning that you would be okay seeing her date other guys)

If you cannot do this or do not want to do this.....then just leave her alone. (nothing wrong with this either....this is your right)

7. SK34

SK34 Member

A friend told me to get out of friend zone.. don't talk to the girl for a while ... lets say a month or so.. she'll miss you.. if she hits you up.. then bam.. you are prolly out.

8. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Move on to other girls.

9. Dei

Dei Member

Are girls you get with this method actually worth it, though? I'm tending to think she's doing it for herself rather than actually wanting you.

I've got Spanish heritage and we don't give up on women we like that easily. How about you actually make an effort to make her like you?

10. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Because that only works in romantic films and romantic comedies.

Trust me. I completely ignored a girl for two years and then hooked up with her. Then I made the mistake of smothering her with kind words and affection and now everything is ****ed up. Nice guy routine doesn't work.

11. Svpernaut

They're all the same man. The method works on trashy girls as much as it does "keepers." Trying to win a woman's affection only works if she wants the same thing the first time you met her... the chances of that are pretty slim unless you're good looking, have a sense of humor and money. The buying roses and chocolate rarely works, and a lot of times women will simply think you're clingy.

You can attract the woman using the method, and then woo her once she actually likes you. The hard part is getting there attention, the easy part is keeping it.

12. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

Like one her facebook pics from a year ago at 2 in the morning.

13. Svpernaut

WHOOPS!

14. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

Listen to Svpernaut kid. He's taken classes from this man.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NRcuDz1ZZhw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

15. rawool

rawool Member

I've been there before. I became good friends with a really friendly, pretty girl for a few years. We partied a lot together during college. She at one point started dating a dude for a little over a year, but we still kept in touch and hung out occasionally. She became single for a while after. During that time, we became closer friends and hung out more often. I really liked this girl, though I was always worried I was mistaking her friendliness for something more. Eventually, I gave in and told her I liked her. She said she really cared for me but wanted to stay friends.

I remained friends with her. She was fun to hang out with after all, and I had some hope in me that someday or somehow she would change her mind. In the long run, it hurt me more than good. I noticed she sheltered me a lot from her dating life, which got me confused. I didn't know whether she cared for my feelings or just didn't want me to stop hanging out. I eventually manned up and told her that I couldn't just be friends with her.

What I came to understand from all this is that these girls keep you around because you treat them like girlfriends, without them having to put in any extra work in return. I think unless you have other options available, you cannot remain friends with someone you have feelings for; it's self-damaging and really a waste of time and energy.

Next time, I'm just moving on.

1 person likes this.
  16. Svpernaut

Card carrying member!

17. Dei

Dei Member

Different crowd I suppose.

18. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Show her your Dick

1 person likes this.
  19. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Always entertaining hearing these philosophies on how to pick up chicks.

Don't sweat it OP. move along...bang her friends

20. Svpernaut

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hpwJE5DEk7U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>