1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

First power rankings for next season. The Texans moved up!

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Raven, May 13, 2014.

1. Raven

Raven Member

2. TurtleBonzi

TurtleBonzi Member

And to think that a year ago around this time we were projected as the #1 team :(

3. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Very excited to see this squad without Kubiak. Texans can have a great turn around.. not like KC last season because they flopped in the playoffs, but like SF 3 years ago. Harbaugh had that team in conference championship immediately.

4. jojobabbu

jojobabbu Member

Andre Johnson would disagree

5. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

You just contradicted your signature :p

6. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

I refuse to let this organization set me up for this again. I will be stunned if they make the playoffs next season, and becoming the first Houston team to ever make a conference championship sounds like nirvana (and smells like teen spirit).

7. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

LOL, I hear you.

But I really believe Kubiak and Co sucked that hard. The offense sucked. Ed Reed had 3 int's with NY and looked like ish with us. I'm not saying conf champ game, but a playoff win is very possible. If the rookie's ball, cc game is def possible. 80% Cushing would be nice.

8. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

I already feel better about the Texans with O'Brien and Crennel in charge, along with what seems to have been the drafting philosophy last week (BPA, favoring power).

9. ynelilvs99

ynelilvs99 Member

I feel good about the team's future. At least we have something different to look forward to. I like what I see from BOB, seems like a no nonsense kind of guy who expects nothing less than Ws. Gotta love it.

10. couple of d's

couple of d's Member

I'm going to miss all the good ole boy and aw shucks jokes in here without kubiak coaching.

11. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

Don't worry we'll always have the Astros.