1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fire Mike D'Antoni

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BaiHua, May 10, 2019.

1. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Damn what happen to your content? You just sound salty now. Lol. I been trying to get you on topic but you mad af. Only salty garbage here is you.

Will the Rockets improve under MDA next year?

Oh please bless us with your righteous opinion.

2. YOLO

YOLO Member

Oh I’m just fine. I’m literally laughing at the fact that you think you can tell someone they don’t know basketball as if you’re someone important or relevant around here. Like seriously gather some credit first

I can’t see the future of this roster. What players are coming in and what players are going out. Is Jeff B returning. What a good question to ask in May. You know things of that nature like the entire offseason has maybe just a little impact on whether a team can improve or not. Does that sound about right? Since this one doesn’t know basketball.

Apparently you know so much that you know the answer in May of 2019

#242 YOLO, May 14, 2019
    Last edited: May 14, 2019
    fckbandwagons likes this.
  3. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

If this is the only place you think you are somebody. Then you have a problem. Look man I didn't mean to serve a salty fact sandwich on your BBS. Lol

4. YOLO

YOLO Member

I think everyone missed the memo of your “fact” you have a pretty bad issue with differentiating fact from opinion

Someone like @Remlap has posted a ton of facts. You on the other hand have done no such thing. Your OPINION of an unknown coach coming in and being better is as simple as that.

5. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

What facts? Oh you mean stats? I love stats too....can be useful. Heart of a champion cant be found in the stats. Despite what you think.

6. YOLO

YOLO Member

Rudy T is that you!

7. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

MDA is that you?

8. YOLO

YOLO Member

[​IMG]

9. elmotsang

elmotsang Member

5 years vs warriors, 4 times lose

Ramo$e likes this.
  10. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Is you finished or is you done? Seriously.

What is this a e-fed?

You want me to change your mind when it is in fact dead set and already made up. Its Morey's job to figure it, not mine. I do know this didnt work. I need the world to put some respek of my Rockets name. Nobody cares about a bbs poster named YOLO.

What is your alternative?
    Keep him? Let him finish his contract doing this same stuff? Run it back?

11. YOLO

YOLO Member

My alternative is actually come up with a reasonable solution with actual content. No idea how that needs to be repeated over and over and over.

Don’t get upset if some one doesn’t just go along with just fire mda and they say then what? And your response is I don’t know just fire mda especially when youre talking about the guy who has had the most success with the rockets since the championship days

12. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

That is your reason to keep him? I dont have to get mad. You make yourself sound silly supposing stuff. Your "alternative" is not one at all. You must be a lawyer or politician, look at you run around the questions.

What is your alternative to not firing MDA?

Keep being second best until his contract expires? You demand answers. I demand answers lol. Wtf

13. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Are we going to look for youth? Work on Clints game? Hope MDA suprises us all? Try to upgrade players?

14. YOLO

YOLO Member

Oh look I forgot it’s the guy who knows all about basketball and champions. And exactly what they look like. Your post was all kinds of stupid. Damn you keep solidifying why you’re a nobody here

15. YOLO

YOLO Member

What exactly does months worth of a offseason entail. We all missed the part where May 2019 defined what a team is in October 2019

16. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

Your chance for optimism has passed.

17. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

I dont care about being anybody here, or being a popular poster because I care more about my team. I dont like what I see. Time is of the essence.

Our own Houston Chronicle.

https://www.chron.com/sports/rocket...-Scottie-Pippen-no-pressure-fans-13844294.php

18. YOLO

YOLO Member

coming from a nobody. awesome. congrats
    [​IMG]

19. Ramo$e

Ramo$e Member

20. YOLO

YOLO Member

your official seal of course. be proud