1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Finally we’re here Htown! Melo

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shaun11, Jul 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I don't know about teaching Melo to have a heart. That's asking a lot, but I do think that Chris can convince Anthony to play the right way in our offense, an offense that will take full advantage of the talent he still has. CP3 will tell him that he'll be given open looks he hasn't seen in ages, with passing putting the ball right on the money from both him and Harden. That Harden got bad press about his desire, or lack there of, to play defense and that turned around last season, with the Rockets winning 65 games and almost getting to the Finals, but for bad luck and worse officials. That Melo's rep in that department can turn around as well.

Stuff like that. I'm optimistic. The alternative is to go crazy with frustration.

Plowman and Os Trigonum like this.
  2. J.R.

J.R. Member

Oh look, the "Happy Times" poster. :D:rolleyes:

@Snow Villiers, didn't @Clutch get rid of all the fake insiders @Shaun11 @roe4christ @King Drew ... who else am I missing?

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?threads/happy-times.256003/

Snow Villiers and Victorious like this.
  3. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.