1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Finally] New Rockets Website Wallpapers

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dingaaa, Oct 2, 2010.

Tags:
  1. dingaaa

dingaaa Member

1 person likes this.
  2. Serg300

Serg300 Member

Looks cool. It reminds me of the NBA Jam cover.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. OGKashMoney

OGKashMoney Member

The second wallpaper with the schedule is something I wanted but the schedule is so small. :(

4. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

I like it. Thanks to the OP.

5. kawaiitokowaii

no widescreen. lameee

6. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

Sounds like scooby doo trying to say the name of that new zombie game.

7. acjeitherocket

ill go with that 1st one for now

8. txppratt

txppratt Contributing Member

i love the red nation bill of rights. thats pretty bomb.

9. shsu33

shsu33 Member

I like number 8. Stay true, no bandwagon fans, your with us or against us! Our arms are open to all but this family is not for the faint of heart- we call those people mavs fans!

Also would like them to add to that to be intelligent fans!

-True fan since the 80's!!! I was born in June '81(we were on our run to the finals the last months b4 I was born) and have no idea when exactly I became a true fan, I guess I was just born into it. I knew when I was 5 who Akeem and Ralph were cause me and my older brother pretended to be the twin towers (I was Akeem). Don't really recall the finals in '86 being important though, I was 5! I remember listening to the radio with my dad when we lost to the mavs in the 1st round and that was the first time I was pissed about losing, I think I was 8. Can't believe we were listening to home games on the radio til around '93. Didn't have cable, didn't see home games. Listening to Gene Peterson was awsome though.

I know there are Rockets fans that came b4 me, the pioneers of Houston Rockets fandum, and I respect them for it because the Rox wouldn't be here w/o them and the Rox wouldn't be here w/o more fans born into it, like me. Those pioneer fans made it possible for fans like me to even be true Rockets fans and they deserve most if not all the praise! I can only hope to get that same respect being a pioneer true Texan fan.

More importantly, we need our fans for the future who may have also been born into this or just came in to be educated and intelligent fans so we don't run around pretending to actually know something about the sport of basketball like the majority of spur and mav fans do. Rockets fans have generally been respected throughout the nation because we are intelligent basketball fans and over the past decade I've seen this regress. Start looking up history, you can do it so easily now on this crazy thing we call the internet, I may sound like an old man at 29 but I had to read books and listen to older people tell stories for the same information. Luckily I was born in Houston where there were smart people telling the stories unlike other places in Texas or South Oklahoma (lil d)! Please lets all do our parts to educate young basketball minds about real American basketball and not just be blind homers(spurs/mavs fans)
    Go Rockets!

10. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Disappointed. I like seeing players in the wallpapers.

11. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

This.

12. Rockets1988-

Rockets1988- Member

13. Roxs-Redemption

much appricated..repped +1 :cool:

14. supermark

supermark Member

...The new season