1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fiancee dumped me

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Major Malcontent, May 7, 2011.

Tags:
  1. pge71188

pge71188 Member

[​IMG]

2. Convictedstupid

Book a nice restaurant
    Go to bathroom after expensive meal
    Leave her with check
    ??????
    Profit

3. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

Don't you ****ing dare pay for her meal, dog.

4. pge71188

pge71188 Member

If he does than....

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4uSeuYyPDBQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

If you are going to see her, tell her to return the ring!

and like other said watch out about her wanting you back, she could back down again and if its after the wedding its not good.

6. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Yes, ask her to return the ring and then agree to talk about the relationship seriously again (ring return doesn't count) at a later date. If she presses when, say at least a month later.

Make the ring return a commitment for further talks. You gave it to her as a symbolic down payment for spending the rest of your life with her. Now she should return it as a down payment to resume that path.

If she doesn't return the ring, then she won't be interested in coming back a month later meaning she's still flighty, thinks you're only interested in the ring or doesn't trust you to be committed. If she brings up number 2, say it's more symbolic than about the money because it meant just as much to you when you gave it to her and her giving it back almost the same commitment.

You'd be surprised in how many people will think the last reason even if she was the one who broke it off. We like to think we're more good than most other people, when we're all more or less clueless (and sometimes blatantly evil).

This move also gives you some bearing on how much her words and her actions are aligned while you're in a vulnerable state of second guessing yourself.

A month isn't long compared to living with someone for the rest of your life. You might think you'll lose her again, but if she's not thinking the same way and wanting the same thing during that time span, would it really matter? You can put heaven and earth on your shoulders to make things work, but she's not going to love or respect a pushover who doesn't respect himself. No woman is.

#66 Invisible Fan, May 14, 2011
    Last edited: May 14, 2011
  7. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mZ0iUNI0ncc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 person likes this.
  8. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

As other's have already said, don't get jerked around.

If you take her back, she'll probably dump you again - whether it's before or AFTER the wedding.

Don't be a wuss.. she F'd up, big time. You can't take her back that easy. This experience should really make you reevaluate whether you should be with her.

9. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Sounds like you need to make more money.

10. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I saved more by switching to Geico.

11. TreeRollins

TreeRollins Contributing Member

So... What happened?

12. Major Malcontent

Major Malcontent Contributing Member

We postponed talking until Wednesday evening. Was the best time to get together and not be rushed. I'll let you guys know for sure.

13. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

This dont make no damn sense for a grown azz man to be lookin for realtionship advice on a forum... Dpressing the hell outta me...

1 person likes this.
  14. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

What the heck is a 'Grown Ass Man' anyway? I mean, I say it, but what the heck is it?

15. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That is a good idea not be rushed. I agree you should ask for the ring back and let her know you aren't just concerned about the money but as Invisible Fan said it was a downpayment on the relationship and if she is having second thoughts about it its not fair to you for her just to keep it. A ring is about commitment and if she's not willing to commit then there is no purpose to keeping it.

One last piece of advice is that before you meet with her you need to sit down and think long and hard about this relationship. You might love her now but you need to ask yourself do you see yourself still being with her years from now? Can you imagine being with her when she is old?

I understand there is a lot of fear about being alone but from what I have seen I am not sure if being alone is worse than being in a loveless bitter marriage. She certainly has reservations so you should too. If you decide this is the woman you want to be with then go for it and win her back but just remember that she was the one with doubts so if the relationship proceeds you will likely be the one putting in most of the effort to make it work.

Good luck and hope things work out for the best for you.

16. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Sounds like she had a night on the town and now it reminds her she wanted to settle down. She ****ed some dudes that won't call her back and remembers how you were always there....

Ask to re-prepose to her. She'll give you the ring and you'll get back down on one knee, get up and say, **** that. Walk away with ring in hand and Broad in her place.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  17. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

Silly white man. A grown azz man is someone with his **** together. With a pair swangin between his legs. With some source of financial income. With no hoochie mama's on the side, just a main squeeze. Cuz being a playa is for kids. Someone who don't go to no damn forum to ask fo personal advice cuz he already kno cuz he's livin life. That's what a grown azz man iz.

18. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Sometimes its easier to talk about it with people who don't know you and the woman personally. The anonymity of the internet might make people more comfortable.

At the sametime anonymity also makes it easier to make stupid asshat comments. Any advice here should be taken with not just a grain but a pound of salt.

19. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Dont make any damn sense for a grown man to justify another grown man lookin for relationship advice on a forum... Thats better for you?...Since you sidelining!!!

20. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

Hahaha playaaaa you done regulated that b****. Keep on keepin it real.