1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Female Roommate Advice

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Downtown Sniper, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Classic

Classic Member

flower idea was dumb

you owe that chick as much as she owes you;.... = nothing

2. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Please be honest, what were you expecting when you signed up for this?

3. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

Flowers is a big mixed message just sack up and clear the air.

4. TheMystery008

TheMystery008 Member

You ruined it with the flowers.

Now the girl thinks you like her.

Bad move.

5. danoman

danoman Contributing Member

You went with flowers!? Dude you live with her. This is going to get interesting. :grin:

6. danoman

danoman Contributing Member

You need to bring a fine girl over asap, make sure they see her. Only way you can fix your image in my opinion.

7. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Yea man, what the hell?

8. supdudes

supdudes Member

Offer to talk to her about it, but it really isn't your problem.

If you wanted to start something with her, you probably should have made a move by now anyway.

Like somebody said, it's your room and it's your life. Do what you want- Exclusivity doesn't seem to be what either of you want anyway.

9. Cold Hard

Cold Hard Member

I'd have to agree with those who stated that the flowers were a bad move. The situation was already muddled and uncomfortable. Adding in the flowers likely just made matters MORE muddled.

You should have just talked to her politely and confidently and tried to clear the air, or just played it cool and acted normal (in a platonic sense). She might have remained a bit down at first, but she would've gotten over it soon unless she has mental issues.

You and those two women are living together, after all. I think it's a bad idea to let this cloud linger and fester over your heads. It could eventually become a distraction in other aspects of your lives.

10. freemaniam

freemaniam 我是自由人

FLOWERS???

[​IMG]

11. Panda23

Panda23 Member

just insert your penis into her vagina

12. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Yeah, weird decision.

13. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

were they red roses?

14. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

I wasn't able to start a conversation with her and casually ask is everything ok, leading onto the topic of what is up with her.

She is a brick wall right now and getting anything out of her is extremely painful.

I didn't go into this thinking I wanted anything other than roommates - the place is 10 minutes from my work - so cutting down on the hour 40 minute drives was the first, and only factor I cared about.

I just want to be friends with these girls - nothing more. They're the kind of girls who have a much larger group of guy friends than they have girl friends.. so getting into anything with one of them would just be idiotic.

Thinking back the flowers were stupid - more of her reaction to them that the actual idea itself. They weren't romantic flowers in any sense of the word - rather a play on the flowers she'd previously bought herself.

They're going to a festival on Saturday and the other (the one I'm still cool with) is going to a party afterwards - so it should just be me and the one with the problem later that night.

I think this is going to be the point where I flat out ask her about it and what is up. This is of course if she doesn't go straight to her room and slam the door (92% chance)

1 person likes this.
  15. Tha TC

Tha TC Member

All these guys other than Swoly-D were off. Swoly was giving you some game long story short she's mad you banged another chick. She wants to have sex with you, if you don't go for it she's going to hate and **** block any chick you bring home. If you're going to lay with her you have to tell her what the deal is out of the gate... hope that helps.

BTW try giving her a massage to break tensions, but theres also a slight chance you screwed up by banging that other chick... just a heads up

16. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

You can't diffuse a grenade that's already exploded. Just do your thing and leave it alone. If she wants to act strange that's her problem, don't let it be yours.

17. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

The flowers really give the imptession you are flirting with her. Are you sure you are not into her?

Just talk to her and ask whats up. It really is not that difficult. And if she gives you the cold shoulder just keep asking.

18. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

Just commenting so I can get updates later. :grin:

19. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

Ok F it.

Here is a photo of the two of then.

[​IMG]

Roommate this thread is about is the one on the left.

EDIT: ok on my phone the image is right side up - don't know why it appears rotated here.

3 people like this.
  20. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

[​IMG]
    OP is a god among heathens

#100 shastarocket, Aug 28, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2014
    1 person likes this.