1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Female Roommate Advice

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Downtown Sniper, Aug 25, 2014.

1. redwhiteone

redwhiteone Member

First of all, your name precedes you.

Second, the girl has feelings for you (the one preparing food).

Third,
    [​IMG]

2. Jmcballer88

Jmcballer88 Contributing Member

She wants you to want her bro. Bringing over another girl hurt her ego. She thought you were into her because you and her always hung out. Keep doing you. The rest will fall into place. Oh and Dave78 is right as well lol

3. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

She talked about another guy to get you jealous...not so that you'd do the same with another girl.

4. Jontro

Jontro Member

I don't have an advice, but good luck breh!

When you do hiddit, don't forget to take a "bread pic" for us foreveraloners.

1 person likes this.
  5. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Maybe the guy she brought over was a friend or gay friend who was helping her make you notice her as a catch or something.
    Regardless ask her if she'd like to go for a walk

6. TMAC3

TMAC3 Member

it's been said many times but this thread is worthless without pics

7. calurker

calurker Contributing Member

Sounds like she cooks better than she looks, huh?

8. cebu

cebu Member

9. cheke64

cheke64 Member

What you been up to? I haven't seen you in forever.

Chillen, brought a girl over here. No biggie

10. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

If it was a FWB, she shouldn't be upset that he brought some other chick over. I mean, isn't that the whole purpose? No commintment, just sex. Unless there's exclusive FWB which makes zero sense

11. Panda23

Panda23 Member

girls dont like sharing

12. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

Firstly, I keep checking this thread for pics. SMH

Secondly...
    [​IMG]

13. cur.ve

cur.ve Contributing Member

Might not be all about you. Just talk to her, ask what's going on, and listen.

14. bigben69

bigben69 Member

Living with girl roommates is a terrible idea....I have been there.....the one I lived with was messy and did not cook for me though. Even if you do hook up with one, it will most likely not end up well. If you don't then there is jealousy when you have girls over. No win situation.

15. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

[​IMG]

16. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Contributing Member

Girls are selfish and only care about themselves and they believe they are the only ones with feelings. Ask your next time you see her if she's ok.Tell her you are upset and sad because she is being rude and a ****. Ofcoarse she is gonna say she's good but then just say it seems she's put a boundary between yall as if you did something wrong.

If I was you I would not worry about it. Let her be. You give her a cold shoulder also. Invite another female to you place and grab your sack an tilt your head up. She'll come around!!!!!

And im jelly at the situation you got going.

17. Classic

Classic Member

I would just assume you need to be cool with the idea of how you imagined your living arrangement being before you ever moved in. You weren't thinking of fringe benefits when you moved in.

And next time, keep it all on the down low unless you're caught red-handed. No reason to let your business be known if it's not necessary.

18. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

She probably thought YOU were interested in her, and therefore wouldn't bring home other girls. When you did, she got disappointed, and changed her behavior. She probably thought you were gonna hold out for her, and liked the idea of having you there. It's a major double standard on her part, but to be fair, I'm guessing she only brought up the other guy as a way to make you jealous. Either way, don't let it get you too down.

If you're going to bring it up, I would DEFINITELY make it more playful in tone. Don't make it serious, otherwise she's just gonna shut down and act like you were the one into her the whole time, and it was your mistake. But if you turn it into playful flirty banter about how she doesn't make you breakfast anymore, chances are she'll snap out of it, and get back to the way things were. Living with girls is tricky.

1 person likes this.
  19. BinBinRingRing

She must be like: "I cook for this dude everyday and guess what, I am way for one night and bam he brings home a girl. That's it, no more food from me."

20. bobmarley

bobmarley Contributing Member

I'll take a stab at it.

It sounds like this girl has some self esteem issues. I mean what girl doesn't.

She tells you she has a work boyfriend that doesn't know she exists. Part of this is to say she isn't easy and you will have to work for it, but the other part is she is interested in a relationship with someone but she wants attention.

So two weeks happen and you are spending time with her, you are giving her purpose and fulfilling her inner need to take care of a man by letting her cook for you. In short, you gave her signs (unintentionally) that you are interested. You paid attention to her, talked to her, listened to her. Women take almost nothing straightforward like we do. She is reading everything you did in the light of, could this be someone I can be intimate with.

Women often live in a fantasy world. Even though she only has six months left before she leaves for Italy that doesn't matter. Even if she spends the next six months building up to some fantasy-lite romantic fling that eventually end when she moves, she is okay with that.

In fact, I think she is actively seeking that out, if not from you someone else. You have the upper hand in her search for that, because of your proximity to her and the fulfillment you give her as a woman. But all that came to a screeching halt when you brought another girl into the equation. She probably had delusions of grandeur that you were saving yourself for her until she was ready to open herself intimately with you.

Now, you have options. This really all depends on what you want from this. Do you want to have a sexual fling with the girl? Do you want to have a female buddy, which can only work for a short time? Do you want to ignore her because six more months of her will not be so bad and she will inevitably move on if you show no more interest (just don't be expected special treatment all the time)?

I'm not going to tell what you should do, you just need to decide what you want and then go from there.

1 person likes this.