1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Female Roommate Advice

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Downtown Sniper, Aug 25, 2014.

1. wreck

wreck Contributing Member

Maybe he wants to bang her with His heart. :eek:

2. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

Go ahead...talk to her. Don't lie to yourself. You want something with her. When you talk to her, if she says nothing is wrong, push the issue. Tell her that all of a sudden she stopped talking to you and you want to know why.

If she gets angry or ends the conversation...and this is important...as she walks off you have to say loudly..."so I guess a blowjob is out of the question."

Thank me later.

3. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

This should be a thread all by itself.

I'd like to know who, if anyone, has had the opportunity to use that line, and then delivered that line. Not me. I'm gonna guess maybe FattyFatBastard used that line once or probably too many times.

4. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

OP should write a book titled "how to make yourself more unattractive to someone who used to be attracted to you"

5. heypartner

and the back cover would say, How to get Advice from CFnet about a girl you want to bang, by pre-emtively stating to us (before the Ladder Theory post appears about being friendzoned) that your actions are about purposely entering the friendzone, and nothing else."

yeah right. Sending flowers to a girls' workplace is a calculated attempt to get friendzoned? lols. Dude could have just passed out on the couch with a Barkley amount of crushed beer cans and Doritos bags surrounding him,,,if he wanted to get friendzoned.

It fooled some members

6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Again, make sure you take advice from those of us who are SUCCESSFUL at relationships and not those that - uh, struggle because - well, they just do.

DD

7. heypartner

so let me get this straight. You thought the guy needed advice about a girl?

lols. dude is lying to himself. Us experienced bachelors can see right through that. And so can the women folk. The thread would be ridiculous had it been placed in a forum with 50% women. And can you imagine if the 50% women were all Australian women?

that is the difference between us "unsuccessful" bachelors and you "successful" married folk. You don't have any advice about failure (the girl could be cray! so you learn to spot the cray girls) and what that means to your next attempt. Give it up DD...I know more about women than you,,,because you're married and I'm not. You only know about one woman, and what you fantasize about your ex-HS girlfriends and watch on TV.

You got nothing for this thread...mr "successful" 20yr married dude with kids in the Austin suburbs.

doesn't mean I don't envy you,,,btw...DaDakota...the man! I mean that sincerely, DD. I wanted to be off the market with kids by now, but heyschweetie said she didn't want kids. sooo

#187 heypartner, Aug 31, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2014
  8. Ender120

Ender120 Contributing Member

heypartner is on my top five list of least favorite posters.

On this board, that's really saying something.

9. heypartner

willing to bet DaDakota will have no substantial response to my post...as usual

10. heypartner

remind me who you are, and why I should care?

jesus dude...your post seems like what the OP would post. very lame to get guys like you to defend him

You and DD are actually really going to try to make this thread about me.

You will lose.

11. Jontro

Jontro Member

Well this thread sure took an unexpected turn. Let's right the ship and make fun of the OP again, ya?

12. heypartner

exactly...I promise not to post again..

Go PHISH! And Labor Day Weekend

13. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

freaking OP. Where's the update yo?!

14. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

This thread can be recharged now that we have seen the J-Law pics and agree to pretend that his roommate looks just like her.

Let's all imagine.

15. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

Sorry guys, If only I was able to hack some apple devices, I'm sure there would be some photographic evidence.

To the people claiming I'm lying to myself - you've read me wrong.

The timeline of how I felt about this girl was like this:

- met her for the first time and looked around the apartment
    I thought the other roommate (on the right) was by far the more attractive one, and didn't think she was too good at all.

- the first two weeks living together
    Started crushing on her because personality wise she was one of the coolest chicks I'd ever met.

- the past week and a half
    Back to square one and I don't find her attractive nor want anything to happen with her because she's completely turned me off with her attitude/how she's acted.

Saturday night I went out and didn't get home until the early morning so no opportunity to talk. Sunday I was out all day too.

I heard her mention on Monday morning to the other roommate (who had uni that night so wouldn't be home) she'd be home after work - so I figure this is when I'll talk to her.

I email her during the day casually. She replied. I than asked her if she's going to be home tonight so we could chat.

She then replied saying she's not going to be home, and what do I want to chat about.

So her intention was to come home until I mentioned I wanted to talk? I love the 12 year old attitude. So anyway i said I just wanted to see if everything was ok because she's seemed upset etc etc.

No reply.
    I went out last night to catch a sports game so don't know whether she actually went home after work or not.

She's also not replied to the email today.

So that's that. I tried to be civil. I tried to be friendly.

I couldn't care any less than what I do right now.

I've teed up a date on Thursday night. Saturday night I've organised drinks with another guy and girl in the city. I'll probably just mention it's with a girl though.

I'm actually considering now making it my mission to bring someone home whenever the chance arises.

16. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

Fook it!
    establish your dominance broh

17. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

you should just rail some chicks in the living room and unload on the carpet. then get two t shirts "bukkake ruined my carpet" as gifts for them when you leave the apartment.

18. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

Should've just let it go. Now its going to be awkward. She's had the upper hand the ENTIRE time and still does. Why mention another girl. Why make it a mission to bring someone? Revenge? Payback? Trying to make her jealous? Just let it go. You should've gotten the hint from the flowers.

19. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  20. Jontro

Jontro Member

Maybe find a gf breh... and forget she even exists. If she bounces back, then be like... you got a gf. Then if not, who cares, she doesn't exist.

win-win.