1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Feb. 3 Games

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by abc2007, Feb 3, 2010.

Tags:
  1. abc2007

abc2007 Member

2. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Darius Songaila comes in, quickly throws up 3 terrible shots and the Thunder quickly blow the lead up to 12 on the Hornets.

3. rockets934life

rockets934life Contributing Member

Scouting the Wiz/Knicks at the Garden...

Stevenson starting...huhhhhh???
    Nick Young looks good so does Haywood but Blatche has really impressed me.
    Lee is solid as usual and Hughes has looked decent.

4. rockets934life

Man the Wiz have so given up on the season, no emotion or passion and the Vets are soooooo fustrated. Its time to blow that sucka up quick, get what you can and start over.

5. rockets934life

Good win for Thunder tonight @ New Orleans...if they had any sort of bench they could be REALLY scary to a contender in the playoffs.

6. Mr. Space City

it's pretty sad to see such a great player like wade on a team like that

7. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Westbrook was a monster tonight (26/8/10). Games like these show how good he will be once he puts it all together. The late rebound and dagger jumper clinched the game. I can't of any other PG who snags as many key rebounds as Westbrook. KD had a quiet 30 points but Westbrook stepped up to the plate throughout the game and in crunch time. The Hornets showed a lot of spunk and kept coming back every time they got down double-digits.

8. AggieRocketsFan

I hope the Mavs go for 4 in a row tonight

9. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

Wade is basically the Heat's PG. Riley should've went out and found a great shooter to play next to him. Alston ends up playing off the ball with Wade in the lineup which is not his strength. He's been a decent 3pt shooter over his career but I'm not sure there wasn't a better fit. A PG like Brooks would make more sense playing next to him. They could also just make Wade their PG and find a sharp shooting SG to play with him. Alston's defense is still pretty good so maybe that was part of the reasoning. They may have also put value in his experience. I know Wade was on board but it's ultimately the GM's decision.

10. rockets934life

Dam Monta Ellis is an outstanding player...42 tonight. His "D" and attitude is questionable but on a winner he would excel.

11. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

There aren't many players better in 1-on-1 situations. He's a super dynamic and explosive scorer, particularly from midrange and at the rim.

He just needs a coach that can infuse a little structure and discipline into his game.

Imagine what a coach like Popovich could do with him as a super 6th man or even a starter. I suggest 6th man because Popovich likes to use Ginobili in that role and you see guys like Jason Terry also filling that role of scorer off the bench. I'm not sure he'd be willing to allow Monta to defend 2 guards alongside Parker.