1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Feb 1st - The Return of the Bull

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by StanDMan, Oct 19, 2001.

1. StanDMan

StanDMan Member

Mark Feb 1st '02 as a can't miss Rocket game. That is the day Matt Bullard returns to Compaq Center (aka the House that Matt built). We already bought a group of tix. Hope to see all of you there supporting the Rockets and welcoming Matt back home.

2. Houstone

Houstone Member

Is this game sold out?:D

3. Lil Francis

Lil Francis Member

Wow Bullard is coming to town? I bet the line at Ticket Master is wrapped around the corner:D

4. Rocketability

Rocketability Member

Damn mean you guys! Bullard was the Rockets! Remember? :D

Serious ... he is one of the classiest guys in the NBA. :)

5. IVFL

IVFL Member

I heard this was going to be a sell out so I bought a ton of tickets that I will put on ebay before the game. I think I should do very well.:rolleyes: :D

Seriously he was the one guy I was most upset at seeing go. . . even more than dream. I had expected dream to not be here this season so I was prepared. But not prepared to lose bull I still dont know what I will tell my kids when they ask for the tall white guy that hits the threes

Dawson didnt you think of the children:mad: :mad:

6. silent j

silent j Member

Didn't this game sell out in 3 minutes?
    j

7. red

red Contributing Member

when do the raptors play us...it's going to be fun to see hakeem in street clothes again...

8. B

B Contributing Member

I'll be at the game most likely, so I can bust out my #50 Bullard jersey. I'll be wincing and cheering at every Bullard three since I want him to do well, just not against the Rockets. Maybe I should just go watch a Hornets-Spurs game or a Hornets-Mavericks games so I don't have a conflict of interest situation to deal with.

B