1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Feature] Justice League

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by dmenacela, Jun 8, 2012.

1. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Yeah, pretty much no.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Lol that's only one aspect of aquamans power

3. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Is Aquaman the only one of them that can live on land?

Rocket River

4. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

"DO YOU BREATHE, BRAAAH? WE'LL SEE!!!!!!!!" - Batman Jones leaves house, sits in line. Waits patiently.

#164 Ziggy, Apr 4, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
  5. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Repped for SeanBaby!.

6. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

May he never be forgotten!

[​IMG]

7. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

Flashpoint paradox would be perfect for the flash movie. Throne of Atlantis would be perfect for the aquaman movie. They need to steer clear of those altogether for Justice League and just make it brainiac with more darkseid easter eggs.

8. dmenacela

dmenacela Contributing Member

Bump.

Ben Affleck now Justice League executive producer. This is big news. He is the new Robert Downey for this franchise.

http://deadline.com/2016/05/ben-affleck-justice-league-executive-producer-zack-snyder-warner-bros-chris-terrio-1201750654/

9. Jontro

Jontro Member

That's good news, we'll see how he does with the DC franchise. They're still a 1.5 decades behind Marvel though. Especially after Civil War schitte all over Dawn of Justice.

10. 713

713 Member

It baffles me that they still have Snyder directing JL. They just started pre-production right after BvS. Could have bought in someone different to takeover. This movie has 0 shot to being remotely good.

BvS and MoS barely made any sense with the minimal amount of characters they had. I can't fathom how much Snyder will mess it up even more when asked to add 4-5 more superhereo and an enormous villian.

Superman and Batman are the most well known and beloved superheroes and somehow WB is still giving Snyder a job to make another incoherent "film" to destroy their Cinematic Universe.

11. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Zac Snyder is the most trash director in the genre. I literally have no idea why he still has a job except for maybe name recognition.
    Everytime I see his name in the director slot for any movie, I instantly know its going to be absolute garbage.

His movies are absolute gimmicks and he shows no growth as a director. Every movie is a retread of the same visual and thematic style. **** you Zack garbage.

#171 RedRedemption, May 7, 2016
    Last edited: May 7, 2016
  12. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

Excellent article was written a few days ago on everything wong with Hack Snyder. TL:DR His entire aesthetic and intellect is based in Heavy Metal comics.

13. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Affleck might be biting off more than he actually wants to chew. His trajectory was pointed in the right direction, you anchor yourself to this franchise, that's risky. Put his nuts on the dresser.

It's not like he'll ever get full control of anything DC. There will be agendas and chefs galore. His reputation will be on the line now.

14. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I heard a lot more cheering for WWoman entrance and expect nothing less when the Flash, Cyborg and others come out

but the movie itself was not as good as Civil War. Not by far

15. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

LMFAO. WB did a total 180 in tone by whacking Zack's huevos off & basically turning him into a de facto cinematographer. Hell I bet Ben is handling the acting duties.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gglkYMGRYlE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#175 percicles, Jul 23, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
  16. Remix

Remix Member

Well that was definitely a different tone from BvS.

As someone who watched JLU growing up I can't wait for the Justice League film.

17. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

While I do see a bit of BvS in there, that looks like a much better movie. Flash has always been my favorite character in regards to DC, and I'm pleasantly surprised with Ezra Miller's take on Barry Allen.

I'm suddenly a lot more excited for this...fourth time's the charm Snyder?

(I have a love/hate relationship with Watchmen, MoS was okay, and BvS sucked.)

18. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Wow that looked amazing!

19. ABrooks0

ABrooks0 Member

looked aight tbh..I'm more pumped for suicide squad than any of these other superhero movies. but that's prob because it's only a couple weeks away lol

20. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

You're not the only one, Suicide Squad looks great.