1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Favorite Cloud website

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by IVFL, Feb 28, 2012.

1. IVFL

IVFL Member

Reading the cloud computing thread got me thinking. I love the cloud and all that it can do, but I often wonder if I am missing out on something thats free and really usefull. I was thinking we could post our favorite cloud websites that offer free services and make our lives easier. I have listed a couple that I really like below.

Google Docs
    Google docs are great for me as a teacher in a lower income area. I no longer have to listen to my students make excuses as to why their project is stuck on their computer at home. I just have them complete the assignemnt in docs and its easy to access. I have started to create tests on docs and it timestamps when the student completed it. Simple, but awesome.

Wolfram Alpha

Great for math problems and other science based questions you may have.

Paper

Have you ever wanted graph paper or a certain type of form. This site probably has it for you. If not then you can make it.

Calorie manager

If you are looking to diet and want a good website to help you mange it, this is for you. It has everything you would need to get started on a proper diet system. Plus they have an ap for smartphones that syncs with your account on this website.

Most of these sites probably seem pretty simple but thats what I love about the cloud. I dont have to download anything, I just go to the site and get the information I want.

If you have any other cool websites you have please share them here, I would love to see more.