1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Father forces son into field, kills him for allegedly raping 3-year-old girl

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by BetterThanEver, Nov 19, 2009.

1. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

It's a tragedy, but without knowing what exactly happened to the little girl I don't want to say anything more than that. I don't think we are really able to judge the actions of the parent of a victim. Not to say they are above the law, because they aren't. They should be prosecuted. But I won't go so far as to label him something because of how he reacts to something like the rape of his 3 yr old daughter, if that is what happened.

2. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

:rolleyes: way to bring any RELIGION into something that DOESN'T even ask for it, sir. Whoop-dee-freakin'-doo.

KEEP THE HANGOUT DUMB.

3. Luckyazn

Luckyazn Contributing Member

So does anyone know for sure was it "raping" or just "touching" the 3yr old.

pretty big different.

4. BetterThanI

BetterThanI Contributing Member

Agreed. You can say what the father did was sick and depraved, and you'd be right...if he did it in his right mind with premeditation or malice aforethought. Without hearing more facts about the case, it sounds like Dad snapped and took out the person who hurt his daughter, regardless of who that person was. Was he correct in doing so? Absolutely not. Does it make him a complete scumbag? I'm not as sure about that. It could be he just lost it and the son paid the ultimate price for his actions.

Like Chris Rock said, I ain't saying he should have done it...but I understand.

5. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

What a terrible father. He should never be free again. He was so intent on killing his son...he should have thought about the fact that he will be locked up for a very long time. Good riddance to the father. I could see a father turning his son into authorities but this? The father has a screw loose any way you cut it. He didn't even bother to understand the details of what happened. Just come home and shoot your son. I hope he rots in hell.

6. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

I'm not trying to be confrontational, but I don't understand...not to that extent. This was not a stranger. This was his son. I try to put myself in his shoes and I can understand him losing it, but not to the point of executing his son.

7. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

I'm leaning towards this.

8. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

I agree. We don't know the full story. IMO a 15 year old knows the difference between right and wrong (which is why he told his mother), but may not know or understand the difference of intent.

This family is unstable so it is possible the 15 year old was told to give the 3 year old a bath or change her clothes and he felt he was inappropriate (but not necessarily that it was sexual) OR he could very well be a sick SOB.

9. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

Sounds like both of them were messed up people. As horrible as it is, it might be better off that neither of them will be out free in the world.

10. MayoRocket

MayoRocket Contributing Member

My sentiments exactly. What a story though.

11. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

That will teach you to admit things to your parents.

12. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

I can't get the thought out of my head of that poor kid yelling "No, Daddy, NO!"

It's really bothering me. How can you do this to your own child? I know what he did was wrong. We don't really know the details of how bad that was. But to murder your own child while he begging you to not do it...I hope I never know what kind of monster it would take to do something like that.

13. Shaud

Shaud Member

Yeah that is what I was wondering.

14. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

15. rhadamanthus

rhadamanthus Contributing Member

One of the most horrible things that came out of the Baby Grace story for me was along these same lines. I just could not get the sounds/images of what that poor little toddler went through out of my head. Still makes me queasy thinking about the horrible senselessness and violence of it. And some people are still against the death penalty. Go figure.

16. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Wow just horrible and I just have this image in my head of the dad hold a gun to his son's head and pulling the trigger, horrible all around!

17. RedRowdy111

RedRowdy111 Contributing Member

Wow, this is said and disturbing.

18. echu888

echu888 Member

He must've already hated his son prior to this.

Hard to imagine this kind of thing happening.

19. firecat

firecat Contributing Member

I wonder what kind of parent his dad was that made him the kind of person that would inappropriately touch a little girl. In my opinion anybody that does pedophilic things like that were likely victims of some early life trauma as well.

I just thought of a horrible joke/possible truth that I have self-edited. Probably wouldn't be appropriate to say and I don't want to stir up the pot.

20. shipwreck

shipwreck Member

murder of one's own son or daughter, by firearm of all things, can NEVER be justified. kids make mistakes, even heineous ones like alleged here, but that man is a murderer and betterthanever suggesting he be set free is hogwash.