1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fat People and McDonald's

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by SwoLy-D, Mar 28, 2012.

1. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

I had a craving to eat a fattening, cholesterol-filled burger all week last week so struck up the conversation with quite a few unhealthy and skinny people, some casual fat people, and obese ones.

I was asking them about what was the deal with how I could put the cookie down and why it was easy for me to lose weight and everyone's first response was "Why don't you stop going to McDonald's, you unhealthy a-hole...?" or "They have fattening stuff there, but you know the people that go there" etc. They always stare at me with a cockeyed look when they say it (you know the look, it's something racist but they don't wanna come out and say it so they just give you that look...I can't describe it, I just know it when I see it). When they do eventually come out and say it, it's always referring to how they see so many fat people at McDonald's.

Is this like a real phenomenon or something? I haven't spoken to a fat person in like 2 decades so it has been a while. I've heard the jokes in the past but always thought it was done for effect by skinny comedians. However, with so many real world people saying the same thing, I'm wondering if this is a real thing, and if it is, why are there so many fat people at McDonald's? :confused:

2. smokieethabear

Son. You lack creativity. I am disappoint. :(

3. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

You know a gag has jumped the shark when SwoLy finally jumps on board.

4. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

5. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

I'm now addicted to McDonalds double fillet-o-fish sandwich. I get one every week for lunch.

6. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

What's next?

Men and XXX Theaters

Where are all of the women? They need to know this stuff.

7. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Inb4 'Muslims and Jihad' thread.

8. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

OK..................................

WTF IS GOING ON IN THE HANGOUT? :confused:

9. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

^^ I don't know what's going on, but I want to know why Fat People like to hang out at McDonald's... I go there and haven't gotten fat. :eek:

10. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Go be fat somewhere else. ;)

And before a Major Malcontent internet rant, I'M JUST KIDDING!!

1 person likes this.