1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fast Break

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ZRB, Apr 5, 2001.

1. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

Well, that was the best display of fast break points by the Rockets I have seen this year. They just ran like there was no tomorrow, and made this game fabulously entertaining. That last Kenny Thomas dunk says it all. Fast break points are just beautiful, and there were a lot of them tonight. I hope they spend the rest of this season working on that aspect of the team.

------------------
    Hakeem "The Dream" Olajuwon is the greatest player in the history of basketball. If you disagree, you are not a Rocket fan.

2. tacoma park legend

tacoma park legend Contributing Member

Kenny Thomas is a great outletter, and he was a big reason for the successful fast break tonight. I don't think the guards worry as much about rebounding with him in there either, because I saw them release more tonight.

------------------

3. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

We can do it!!!.....uh, .er,.. o.k. we can't do it anymore....BUT I'm still !sunshine!

------------------
    I'm just a nut, trying to get a squirrel!

4. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

"HOUSTON (AP) _ Kenny Anderson blocked a Ruben Patterson shot with 10 seconds to play and then slammed it into the basket on the other end to seal the Houston Rockets' 91-88 victory over the Seattle SuperSonics Thursday night. "

Oh yes, thank god for the brilliant rebounding and fast-breaking of Kenny Anderson. Where would the Rockets be without Kenny Anderson?

------------------
    Hakeem "The Dream" Olajuwon is the greatest player in the history of basketball. If you disagree, you are not a Rocket fan.

5. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

score another for ZRB!!

LOL!!

6. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Dude Kenny Anderson was just awesome tonight.

[​IMG]

Anyways does anyone else notice that Mobley and Francis always look for each other on the fastbreak. A number of times today Francis and Mobley tried to do a fancy pass to each other instead of hitting Shandon on the break. While they might not do this all the time, they do it often enough to warrant some attention from Rudy. Is it any surprise that Shandon had a good game when our fastbreak game was on?

------------------

7. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Kenny Anderson?????

------------------
    Arkansas' Biggest Rocket Fan!

8. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

That's just a nice little mistake from our friends at the AP.

------------------