1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hot Deal Fanzz.com up to 80% off

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by ivenovember, Jul 26, 2013.

1. ivenovember

ivenovember Member

Fanzz is having a big clearance sale, saw it in the mall (Baybrook Mall) and then checked online and the items were there too. Lots of licensed merchandise with deep discounts.

Sizes and items are disappearing rather quickly but theres items like Nike Dri-Fit Polos for $15 or Dri-Fit Shorts for $10 along with jerseys and shirts.

Lots of Baylor/TCU/Texas A&M/Texas gear was avalaible. Some Texans, old Astros logos, only Kevin Martin Rockets stuff :/

but here are the links:

NCAA stuff: http://www.fanzz.com/ncaa_sale_hats_jerseys_tees_jackets_gifts__shop/ncaa_sale.html
    All Clearance:

2 people like this.
  2. ivenovember

ivenovember Member

3. BigBird

BigBird Contributing Member

some REALLY good deals on UT shorts and golf polos. If I didn't already have a good amount I would be all over that. Great find

4. ivenovember

ivenovember Member

5. BigBird

BigBird Contributing Member

6. Tommyboy

Tommyboy Member

Is the site having issues? I added several clearance items and it shows full price in the cart. Only 1 of the 4 items in the cart correctly shows the clearance price.

7. rocketsfeeva

rocketsfeeva Member

From the items I added to my cart it shows full price also. Maybe it'll change the price once I proceed to checkout

8. Tommyboy

Tommyboy Member

I started my order over and now 2 of the 4 items added to my cart have full prices instead of the clearance prices. I'm at the checkout screen and it still shows full prices.

9. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Jimmer Jersey for $10

[​IMG]

LIGHTS OUT SHOOTING WHEN I WEAR IT!

10. Horry33

Horry33 Contributing Member

Dang it. This thread just cost me $70 bucks lol