1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Famous Quotes From 34 & 23 (Terrence Williams might want to read)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BEAT LA, Mar 12, 2012.

1. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

All these boundaries - Africa, Asia, Malaysia, America - are set by men. But you don't have to look at boundaries when you are looking at a man - at the character of a man. The question is: What do you stand for? Are you a follower, or are you a leader?
    Hakeem Olajuwon

Basketball is in my blood. It is my obligation to try.
    Hakeem Olajuwon

Being from Africa is the best thing that could have ever, ever happened to me. I cannot see it any other way. All of my fundamental principles that were instilled in me in my home, from my childhood, are still with me.
    Hakeem Olajuwon

I always keep a ball in the car. You never know.
    Hakeem Olajuwon

I don't think Michael had to retire for us to get the spotlight, because when you win, it commands attention.
    Hakeem Olajuwon

When you get to that level, it's not a matter of talent anymore - because all the players are so talented - it's about preparation, about playing smart and making good decisions.
    Hakeem Olajuwon

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/x-XkvJnw59g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bWYKy8uwK4c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm not out there sweating for three hours every day just to find out what it feels like to sweat.
    -Michael Jordan

I've always believed that if you put in the work the results will come. I don't do things half-heartedly, because I know if I do I can expect half-hearted results.
    Michael Jordan

I've never been afraid to fail.
    -Michael Jordan.

The game is my wife. It demands loyalty and responsibility, and it gives me back fulfillment and peace.
    Michael Jordan

Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.
    Michael Jordan

Some people want it to happen, some people wish it would happen, others make it happen.
    Michael Jordan

Just play, have fun, enjoy the game.
    Michael Jordan

#1 BEAT LA, Mar 12, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2012