1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Evidence of Presidential election being rigged

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Haymitch, Oct 18, 2016.

1. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Just shows you that the establishment whether it's Democrat or Republican will rig this election in favor for Hillary. The establishment is scared of an outsider.

IronTexan93 and AntiSonic like this.
  2. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

so voting fraud exists or not?

3. marky :)

marky :) Member

So which is it? Is it just the Dems or everyone that's rigging the election against trump?

4. Buck Turgidson

“Look, to say that elections are rigged and all these votes are stolen — that’s like saying we never landed on the moon, frankly. That’s how silly it is … I don’t think that’s good for our country, for our democracy, and I don’t believe that we have any massive fraud. That’s just a silly argument. The problem is it does create doubt in people’s minds, and I worry about 25 percent of Americans who may say when an election is over, it was stolen. That is a big, fat joke.” -- John Kasich

5. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

It's more accurate to say that the people with college degrees are biased against Trump. And the media mostly have college degrees!

"If you look at seven live interview polls taken since Trump wrapped up the nomination in May, he has trailed among whites with a college degree by an average of 6 percentage points."
    http://fivethirtyeight.com/features...-in-60-years-to-lose-white-college-graduates/

6. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

So now Republicans are rigging the election for HRC. sweet!

7. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

Voting fraud, as others have pointed out, is essentially non-existent.

8. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

But voter suppression?...well we know one specific party that has been a yuge advocate for that.

9. superfob

superfob Mommy WOW! I'm a Big Kid now.

He's told his supporters to go to polling stations to look out for riggers, so he meant exactly what he said.

10. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

Fair enough

11. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

The establishment is afraid of an incompetent buffoon. You should be, as well. You should be truly frightened at the prospect of a Trump Presidency, if you peeled away the 10 layers of bias covering you. Yeah, they're all afraid of Trump b/c he's an outsider. All the newspapers that didn't endorse him, all the Muslims who felt he attacked him, all the military leaders who have denounced his proposed policies and utterances, all the economists who have lambasted his policies (or lack thereof), all the athletes who take offense to his stupid locker-room-talk defense, all the Republicans who would SO MUCH want to get a Republican in the Oval Office b/c they're tired of 8 straight years and they would literally weep with joy and endorse anyone running other than Trump, all the past Presidents who know more than anyone what the job entails, all the women who are horrified that someone like Trump could even be considered as a Presidential candidate much less be one, all the POWs who took offense to Trump's belitting of them, all the African-Americans who realize that, since he's basically insulting every minority group, they're probably next, and every other living party, entity, and organization in the private and public sector who opposes this joke of a candidate.

They all conspired together as part of one humongous global conspiracy to take down Trump for this singular reason:

They don't like outsiders.

(SMMFDHX100, JHCA)

12. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

So...if you glance at "riggers" very quickly it's pretty obvious what Trump's message is.

Patience likes this.
  13. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

If most of the country is against a candidate, it's usually a sign that there's a problem with the candidate. Trump's "outsider" status would not be a problem if he actually presented himself as a competent candidate.

If you don't include his time as governor, Romney had many of the some of the same credentials as Trump. Successful businessman, republican in a blue state, etc. the reason Romney polled so closely is that his own party and the American public recognized him as an intelligent, reasonable human.

RocketsLegend, I'm extending an olive branch here. I understand you hate the establishment. Hell, I don't think any of us like the two-party system. But it's painfully obvious to most of us here (we're not Washington insiders), that Trump has a screw loose. It's nothing personal against you or your conservative views. He's just an especially bad candidate.

14. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

What do the polls say about dumbshits who have useless DeVry degrees yet spend all day trolling for Trump rather than improving their own lot in life?

15. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

I don't know. If you're implying I troll for Trump, I think you're confused.

16. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Lol, are you sure he said riggers?

They aren't selling the votes, so maybe. I don't know if I understand the concept though. Somebody in Ohio will vote for Clinton, if only I'd cast my Texas ballot for Johnson? What good is that?

I also have to wonder who's really behind this effort. It says it's from Republicans for Clinton, but with so much dark money rolling around these days that could be anybody. It could be the Clinton campaign, or George Soros, or the Koch brothers, or Vladimir Putin. I was looking around a little to find names of actual people who take responsibility, and I'm not finding them.

17. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If votes in Ohio are moving from Clinton to Johnson then it hurts Clinton's chance to win Ohio. By trading with a Texas vote, Johnson still gets a vote and support, but Clinton will improve her chances to win Ohio.

18. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

So, this is for people who actually like Johnson (or Stein) and aren't merely voting for them as a protest vote? The site probably don't get a lot of traffic.

19. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

That Donald can manufacture as much negative news parading his utter incompetence and then claim the media is biased by reporting his incompetence is mind warping.

It's like watching a snake eating it's own tail and complaining about it.

20. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Well the vote could still be a protest vote. If Johnson (or Stein) receives millions of votes no matter which state politicians may take a message from it. Even if it doesn't help Trump win a state.