1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Every Houston rockets arena > every Spurs arena in any era

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, Jun 5, 2014.

?

Best arena

1. Summit

59 vote(s)
    54.1%
  2. Toyota center

39 vote(s)
    35.8%
  3. Alamodome

6 vote(s)
    5.5%
  4. Att center

5 vote(s)
    4.6%
  1. SunsRocketsfan

seriously.. i think this whole who has the must luxurious stadium is a bunch of bull shi*t. A true sports fan really doesn't give a flying f#@%. When I go to a sporting event I pay a good amount of money for good seats.. I'm going to spend the next 2-3 hours cheering my team on. For me personally I dont need a fancy lounge to relax and sit. I think the old stadiums of the NBA were far better than the current luxury box ones.

2. FR0497

FR0497 Member

Lol this is what we're relegated to now? Comparing arenas?? We sound like the Dallas Cowboys.....one of the best stadiums in football and hasn't won a championship since '95.

3. htwnbandit

htwnbandit Member

Forgot Hemisfair Arena.

4. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

nobody is talking about luxury suites. Do me a favor go to a Spurs game in San Antonio, go to the Riverwalk, go eat some Churros

and tell me if Barkley is wrong or right and tell me what you think about the stadium experience.

There's a reason why they blow up the old stadiums dude. The Lakers aren't playing in the Forum anymore, they got rid of Boston Garden.

5. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Did the Summit ever lose AC for a whole game? how about a whole game in the NBA finals?

No.

Spurs Arena is a cheap ass built arena on cheap land.

If you want a debate on what team is better? than that's another thread.