1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Even if we lose, Rockets games are fun to go to

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Qball, Jan 27, 2003.

1. Qball

Qball Contributing Member

I spent $50 and went to San Antonio to watch the Rockets start the first of the losing streak. I gotta tell you that Spurs games are boring like a mofo. They have no cheerleaders. The half-time show was 4 Air Force recruits that tossed guns around for 10 mins. That sorry excuse for a mascot, the coyote, was less entertaining than the ref.

I don't know about yall but Rockets games are much more entertaining. Even if they do lose. Much of the credit goes to Clutch and the Rocket Power Dancers and Turbo. We are lucky to have them and hopefully they are part of the new arena.

Just wanted to get my opinion across

2. drapg

drapg Member

I go to watch basketball, all that other extraneous stuff is just space filler for timeouts and halftime. I couldn't care less about halftime shows, mascots, and cheerleaders (well, maybe not).

The Spurs play solid winning basketball, we don't.

I'd rather see them play, and I do since they only show them (rather than the Rockets) in Austin.