1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ESPN's Britt McHenry is a meanie!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by 713, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p>Have been towed 4x by Advanced Towing, all from my home lot where I have permit. They held car hostage, had no time to argue, paid $135 4x.</p>&mdash; Brad Dayspring (@BDayspring) <a href="https://twitter.com/BDayspring/status/588817409739481088">April 16, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Had my car towed by Advanced Towing- Their staff was insufferable- There's a reason the attendant's comments are edited out. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/JustSayin?src=hash">#JustSayin</a></p>&mdash; ♡ Christine ♡ (@DChristineT) <a href="https://twitter.com/DChristineT/status/588796192764497920">April 16, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>If you've lived in Arlington, you've dealt with Advanced Towing &amp; know why <a href="https://twitter.com/BrittMcHenry">@BrittMcHenry</a> reacted the way she did. Not throwing stones here.</p>&mdash; Chris Maynard (@MaynardMtnMan) <a href="https://twitter.com/MaynardMtnMan/status/588793098869825538">April 16, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

2. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Haven't seen the video.

Is she fap worthy?

- Jontro

3. Rockets Red Glare

Rockets Red Glare Contributing Member

You could have watched it in the time it took you to type that up.

4. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

This is why you need AAA.

5. SuraGotMadHops

[​IMG]

6. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

You shouldn't try the "do you know who I am" card, either, if it's your own time.

7. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Ok, if they towed her illegally, maybe its not as bad as it was before. I think I could let go the personal insults about apperance, but the whole "im better than you because Im on tv" attitude gets no pass. That does show her true colors.

Honestly never even heard of this week until now.

8. Cold Hard

Cold Hard Member

Who cares about the quality of the tow truck company? I can understand being upset at the company for doing a crap job or ripping her off, but Britt crossed the line when she got personal and especially when she went all "Mean Girls" on that employee. That's what matters.

Besides, it's a damn tow truck company, of course it's not going to be viewed favorably. The very nature of that line of work is going to annoy lots of people. People generally don't like it when their car gets towed, regardless of the reason.

Her suspension is weak, but even if ESPN did fire her...someone else (Fox Sports, Fox News, etc.) will just pick her up a short while later.

9. Dark Rhino

Dark Rhino Contributing Member

There is something to be said for this...

10. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Yeah, getting ripped off financially is nowhere near someone working for the scam artists being talked down to by the people they're ripping off.

11. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

I think you can give her a pass for the "Do you know I'm on TV?" card, but I think it was wrong to make fun of snaggletooth.

12. i3artow i3aller

:eek::rolleyes::(

Seems like something someone named Britt would do...

13. hvic

hvic Member

that will just make gain weight and bigger boobs lol. I dont mind the boobs

14. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

I will wager some of you here will say worst things to that towing company employee had your car been been towed. I know how cheap some of you are. It's real easy for us to cast stone at Britt when we are in front of our computers. Let's say Advance Towing towed your car legally or illegally and you tried to get it back after a few days in storage, and after all the phone calls with their rude employees and the final act was you have to pay the smart aleck attendant $300 to get your car back. Like I said in my previous post, you would not be so kind, polite and courteous if that's what happened to you.

If Britt would leave out the education insult that would have been more entertaining.

Would hit with conditions only: she needs to hit the protein bar real hard

I like my women plump!

PS: the people working for these towing companies know full well their business practice and are well versed in the art of deception.

15. brooksstephens

Really?? She pulled the "Do you know who I am???" shtick right off the bat. Repulsive.

16. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

I would out a bad yelp review, contest the charge on my credit card, take the legal route.

What does insulting a regular employee accomplish?

17. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

I bet it made her all moist and she needed a clean pair of panties. C***. :rolleyes:

18. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Bro you have no idea how cheap I am.

19. Nero

Nero Member

Welcome to the p*rn industry Britt! Warmly welcome!

The good news is, you don't even need to change your name - you already HAVE a p*rn name!

20. Buck Turgidson

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.