1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ESPN's biased highlights

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Another Brother, Nov 5, 2003.

1. SLA

SLA Member

Well last year...whenever we won a big game, I would wait to watch highlights and a recap on Sportscenter...and they would have a really short segment. And you would have to wait forever for them to start talking about it...pretty unorganized...shifting around. Well now..there's no time to watch it anyways. That's why Rockets TV will be great! Or Houston Sports TV or whatever it's called. We can see highlights all day! Hopefully there's some content as well...like a Day in the Life of Moochie Norris...or tips on shooting or something. Maybe interviews and insider news.

ESPN is sort of biased yes. Against Yao Ming...they were very biased. So mysterious! :rolleyes:

2. Fegwu

Fegwu Contributing Member

I kinda agree.

But this is kinda not issue because if we win a championship I bet we will be on TV all day long.