1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ESPN / Watkins] Harden, Howard and Rockets face uncertainty

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Deuce, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Mr Chuck Norris

This article was more pro harden than Dwight. Mchale said harden has an aloof dry personality and losing. Seriously frustrates him. While Howard is a champion after getting eliminated from the playoffs. I see why there's a chemistry issue. Dwight gotta go

2. Dopamine

Dopamine Member

Damn, i had no idea... that Calvin Harris gave up making music to become an ESPN reporter, didn't realize times were this rough.

3. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Aside from Beasley, other players that played with Harden that at times, gave no F's and scored are Josh Smith and DMo. When they were playing well, Harden meshed well with them too. Harden just wants ballers.

Those that are unsure if Harden is willing to "give up the ball", should take solace here. He will, assuming said player is "up for the challenge of getting it done."

Now, let's get KD. :)

1 person likes this.
  4. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

He came in black for the funeral, 4 horseman alongside, to bring the apocalypse to Dwight Howard's career in Houston.

I'm fine with it at this point, just don't go out with 11 turnovers while you cut the cord.

1 person likes this.
  5. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Why are players walking through a metal detector? Is Harden going to shoot the place up? :confused:

Sounds like a lot of unsubstantiated innuendo and a hit-piece.

6. joeson332

joeson332 Member

Lol Calvin Harris

7. sabesque

sabesque Member

I'm not sure how many players travel on the team bus for their game day routine.

The fact that he DOES travel with the team on practice days shows that it's not a "harden's too much of a diva to travel on the bus" or "harden's too much of a diva to travel with the team" thing.

8. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

He's a giant hypocrite then isn't he? He demands excellence from his teammates yet he is one of the worst defenders in the entire league because of a lack of effort.

9. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Who said he "demanded excellence"?

10. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Isn't Calvin Harris a DJ?

11. 18pbr

18pbr Member

Not sure how I feel about this article. Obviously Howard needs to play better and step up but I do not like the fact at that Harden doesn't ride the team bus and rides with his friends and security guard. Not sure if that is common with Superstars but that seems really diva-ish to me.

12. Mr Chuck Norris

Calling for the ball is demanding excellence now

13. YOLO

YOLO Member

i mean its just an isolated vid. no really way of knowing for sure if this is the case all the time or not unless you're with them physically at all times. but yeah im not taking too much from the travel part. Alot of players prep in different ways and I don't hold that against them if its their routine to get ready.

14. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Harden is putting on a Barry Bonds style act; he should research how that worked for Bonds' SF Giants.

15. Marteen

Marteen Member

As great as Harden is on the court, his attitude is pure crap. I really wish the best player on the team wasn't such a diva.

16. YOLO

YOLO Member

in case gilbert arenas and javaris crittenton show up

17. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

Hannah Storm takes care of herself. Very fit.

18. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

One would hope this season would be a humbling experience. They've gone from 56 wins and a WCF berth to a .500 season and an impending asswhooping in the first round vs a team missing their best player.

19. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

The "Howard believes he's a star" quote is all that needs to be said about their chemistry problems. It started from there and just got worse as predicted by every so called hater since he came here.

20. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

I think his attitude is more of an affect than a cause.