1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Espn Video] Surprise.. surprise.. surprise...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Riz, Mar 11, 2008.

Tags:
  1. mfgarza

mfgarza Contributing Member

Brings a tear to my Eye. It's awesome having the Rockets once again in the limelight.

2. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

"Surprise, Surprise, its......."
    [​IMG]

3. TeamUSA

TeamUSA Member

send this video to the rockets team to pump them up.

4. blathersby

blathersby Contributing Member

Say what you want, I have to give props to ESPN for their Stuff That's Happened During The Streak bit.

5. steefrancis

steefrancis Member

is there a video posted on that?

6. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

Alllllll aboard the crazy train! DUN DUN ... DUN DUN... DUN DUN... ay ay ay ay!

7. duel128ttvusa

duel128ttvusa Member

can't wait to the lakers game!!! we will see!!! Let the truth be told!!!

8. rocketfan.china

Do ya wanna be famous? just admit that rox deserves what they have done during this streak, and then some fanatics would post you up, the only thing left you'd like to do is to wait for being popular all over the world. believe me or not? At the very least, I have known this white guy Tim Legler since now :D

9. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

:p GOOD NEWS!!!
    But only the other day I saw his prediction for the playoffs and he had the ROCKETS listed as going out in the FIRST ROUND!!!
    :p :p :p :p

10. The Rock MVP

The Rock MVP Member

that lakers video is a good thing for us because it shows that teams are starting to look at us and get a little worried. I don't care if they didn't have dirk...lets give them that, but that still doesn't explain how you lose by that wide of a margin.

Thank you for the video whoever made it because it only proves one thing...were still the underdog climbing our way up and thats how we like it.

I'm not gonna sit here and rant about how you guys are only that good cuz of Pau trade because that is all about the game, but our team chemistry > lakers chemistry.....our D > lakers D...itll be a good game and i hope the rockets win out on top, but if we don't itll kobe hitting a 3 in 5 overtimes because thats wat itss gonna take to take down the heart of clutch city 3

11. dedong22

dedong22 Member

after we beat the celtics and lakers, we'll have tons of surprises :D

12. monster

monster Member

13. scola4president

sound like tim has finaly watched some games. you cannot write a team off that husteles this hard and plays great defense. we can also send waves of young talented players to the floor sprinkled in a with some very savy veterans. I cant wait for next week. We gonna gonna take down LA, and BOSTON AND NEW ORLEANS AND ONTO PHOENIX AND OAKLAND. trying to impersonate howard dean lol

14. blathersby

blathersby Contributing Member

No, but I caught it on Sportscenter this morning. It was pretty funny.

15. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Watch it, buddy... you're steppin' on my turf!

[​IMG]

16. Riz

Riz Contributing Member

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/l97uj9Uvnvo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l97uj9Uvnvo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

17. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I'm glad you showed that. Yes, the Rockets players should see it, but I don't want them looking ahead to LA. Oddly enough, I enjoyed watching that great play by Yao at the end. Sure, the shot wasn't made, but the execution by Yao was perfect. That's extremely difficult to do, much less do successfully.

18. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

I happened to be sitting on ESPN last night as I suspected there might be a bit of kissing up to the Rockets.

the vid is on the tracker....along with the game itself.

http://www.rocketredrockers.net:6969/index.html?page=0

19. texastiger22

texastiger22 Member

Love It!!! Thanks for the video. I like how before yesterdays game they had a guy on sportscenter from NBA fast break who said we were a nice little story and that this streak was honerable but nothing was going to come of it.

20. McGradySNKT

McGradySNKT Contributing Member

We'll just have to give them alot of this
    [​IMG]