1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ESPN suspends Stephen A. Smith for a week

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RV6, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Panda23

Panda23 Member

I just don't think it's right to beat up on someone who is physically inferior, man or woman. Now during Rugby or boxing, all bets are off

2. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

no one is talking about beating a woman to a pulp. But hitting a woman when she is ASSAULTING you is acceptable.

3. dback816

dback816 Member

Verbally or physically assaulting you?

Because it seems like some fellas in this thread will happily do their best Chris Brown impression if "their buttons are pushed".

4. Panda23

Panda23 Member

someone correct me if im wrong, but isnt SA just saying that you shouldn't provoke someone if you don't wanna deal with the followup?

5. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

I think EVERY fella in this thread is talking about physical and not verbal.

6. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

physical. Verbally lol come on man

7. ferrari77

You obvy have never dated a Sharkeisha. (or a girl that's qualified to be a castmember on The Bad Girls Club)

This is what happens

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Best to not have a Sharkeisha.

8. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Lets play your game then.

What if a woman kicks you in the nuts a few times and you go down to your knees and she then kicks you int he face? What then?

I've been in the situation before, I was kicked in the balls three times (not in the face though) and TBH I smacked the woman and things stopped then.

I'm sorry, but there are some cases where you defend yourself as a human being. If it's just her talking then that's something else. Hell if a ma talks **** you just ignore it and move on...but when things get physical **** happens.

Again, SAS was wrong to ASSUME she provoked any thing though.

9. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

lol, wut?

OK, the first time you were caught off guard, but 3 times!? Kicked in the balls 3 times, you were to one at fault... no one engages rope-a-dope with their groin... block,dodge, bro... BLOCK, DODGE!

10. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

She might have pulled a Rooney kick on him but directly to the nads. Is this what happened Jay?

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/tpDgdL_WMic?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/tpDgdL_WMic?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

11. Panda23

Panda23 Member

what the **** is a sharkeisha LOL

12. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

It's easier said than done though, especially when someone is aiming with intent to hurt. Usually when guys get hit there it's by some kind of accident because another man would never try that against another man unless they want their man status completely revoked. I don't know man, for like a few seconds you are not thinking straight

It was a situation where the first time hurt so much that I blocked my groin and didn't think she'd go there again but she did and laughed the entire time. Basically the other two times were blocked but not full on contact, but in that situation it just kind of happened so fast lol. I guess kind of like how bandwagoner says. She just went for the kill.

When it seemed that she would only be satisfied with ending my reproductive future I struck her. She cried, told everyone she could and nothing much happened after that. My parents talked with hers and I was a teenager so I was scared that something bad was going to happen to me, but nothing else really did. Her parents didn't seem all too angry about it from what I could remember. Like it was about time someone hit her.

13. ferrari77

Everyone has a plan...until they get hit.
    It's easy for you to criticize him for what happened to him. You really think he was intent on letting someone kick him in the groin thrice? Yeah, I doubt he was.

14. ferrari77

Brah UOENwanna know.

15. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

When I was in middle school, I was in gym class and we were out on the track and this girl came and hit me in the chest and then ran off. Not a "I like you" hit, but an "I'm a b**** and I'm attacking you" hit. After the 3rd or 4th time I hit her back and got in trouble for it. She didn't get in trouble at all.

16. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

NSFW

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/embed/64816" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

17. apollo33

apollo33 Member

well this might be kinda off topic.

but I had this incident with a college friend a year ago, a bunch of us went out to watch a movie. After the movie, we saw a group of girls eating in their cars and littering. Anyway, the said friend went up and told them not to do that.

The women literally flipped ****, they all came out of the car and started yelling at him, one of them slapped him super hard in the face.

anyway my friend was a nice guy, we were like **** these drunk b****es, and started walking away, they started following us and continuing throwing **** at us and yelling at us. Anyway, we finally got to our car, one of the b****es ran up to us, my friend turned around, the b**** hit him right in the face with her high heel. and then ran off and drove off.

Well, it broke his orbital and he has a partially detached retina, was out of school for a entire semester.

I'm not even saying he should have hit her, my point is, a woman doesnt have to have super human strength to hurt a guy.

18. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

There should a rule, and that rule is when an adult hits you, man or woman, first, it's fair game for you to retaliate and possibly knock them out.

Size doesn't really matter, people act like weaker people can't cause harm to you.

19. Jontro

Jontro Member

I like F'in A Smith because he emphasizes every word he says.

20. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

this what it comes down to. A woman can be physically inferior but lol at pretending punches straight to the face even from a woman dont hurt. You have the right to defend yourself and hit her back