1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ESPN--Source: Clips make Chris Paul offer

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Clips/Roxfan, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Kojirou

Kojirou Member

Uh, sure I can.

Rubio < Lowry. I doubt Rubio, and even if I didn't, I definitely don't believe he will be better than Lowry by his rookie year.
    Johnson< Martin.
    Williams> Budinger
    Love>>>> Scola.
    Darko< Hayes.

Beasley is somewhat better than Patterson, and I like Pekovic. There's no one else on the Wolves who I really care about.

2. ascaptjack

ascaptjack Member

Hayes isn't coming back to Houston. He's reportedly signing with the Kings.

Rubio will be a star. He's only 21 and I think he still will average close to 16 PPG and 9 Assists per game.

3. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

The dude is a stick, can't shoot, and you're saying he's going to get 16 points a game? Oh lord.

He'll garner his assists if he plays enough minutes under Adelman's offense, playing with Love and Beasley.

4. TriCkz

TriCkz Member

You must be high.

5. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

Clips would be smart to be on the phone with Orlando too, and offering them the higher priority deal.

Land Howard and Paul will come.

6. ascaptjack

ascaptjack Member

The Magic are supposedly not gonna trade Howard.

7. Kojirou

Kojirou Member

He's going to average that THIS year? Those are Magic numbers for a rookie, and anyone who still thinks Rubio is going to be the next Magic is a complete fool.

And you compared the Wolves of this year with the Rockets of LAST year, so yeah, Hayes is relevant. If we do go ahead and tank, we could be behind the Wolves, but even that isn't a big deal.

8. conquistador#11

my sources say that if they included Blake they would acquire Paul easily.

9. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

My sources say Chris Paul will sign an extension if the Clippers move to San Diego and call themselves the San Diego Border Patrol...