1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ESPN] Rockets over/under 47.5 wins

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by scola4, Oct 22, 2010.

?

Will the Rockets win OVER/UNDER 47.5 games this year?

1. OVER 47.5

459 vote(s)
    93.9%
  2. UNDER 47.5

30 vote(s)
    6.1%
  1. rox81

rox81 Member

I'd also like to put my money where my mouth is. Which betting site did you use?

2. YaoMingsSoulja

Same here. I love proving people wrong. The more people sleep on the tickets the better

3. YaoMingsSoulja

*rockets.... Freaking phone corrections

4. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

This is where I'm at on the season also. The division will be super tough this season. The se and nw will be pretty tough also.

5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Man, after these last 2 preseason games I think the Rockets take the division by at least 4 games.

The Spurs are ancient and Dallas is old too......I think the Rockets are just better.

DD

6. leebigez

So your basing the season on preseason? Ok, go ahead. Myself personally, i think dallas win win the division.

7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Dallas looks old, and they have no bench....I think the Rockets match up with them better than San Antonio.

Dallas will be lucky to win one game from the Rocks this year.

DD

8. greatpacha1

greatpacha1 Member

I agree with you on this one...although i just finished watching the Fakers and Amazon Warriors play...Caracter and Ebanks seem like solid fresh legs.

9. leebigez

Yeah right. Look, I hope the rockets beat the brakes off the mavs, but I think with their big depth, they will win the division. Dirk is still better than anything the rockets have also. We will see, but isn't scola looking old in the preseason? Preseason is preseason.