1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ESPN] Rockets given a 77% for making the playoffs

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Someguy1229, Dec 8, 2009.

Tags:
  1. cshen

cshen Member

Tell me how is that even possible for two team that are already 100% making the playoff :confused:

I mean, anything can happen, right?

2. maw7079

maw7079 Member

And I don't consider you to know much about basketball.

3. Classic

Classic Member

I'd like to see a Denver/Houston matchup.

4. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

played out but what the heck..

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t54GKaFROeU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t54GKaFROeU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

5. Pete Chilcutt

Pete Chilcutt Contributing Member

That is a 77% increase from Charles' prediction ;)

No matter the outcome of this season, this team plays hard and with passion. You can't ask for more I love every second of it

6. Steve_Francis_rules

These predictions assume that teams keep playing like they are playing now. It's basically a combination of how well the teams have been playing, plus the strength of the remaining schedule.

7. Astrosfan183

Astrosfan183 Member

Is it just me or does before every season pretty much analysts count us out, then we start winning and they completely turn around and say we are going to keep winning?

8. BrownBeast99

BrownBeast99 Member

That would be interesting. Better for us than LA or Dallas but still very tough to expect us to win. Phoenix would be my most desired opponents of the top 4 f they stay there.

9. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

You can pretty much count Lakers and Cavs into the playoffs. Unless Bryant, LeBron, Gasol, Odom, Williams, Shaq, and Varejao all suffer simultaneous career-ending injuries (one can only dream). :grin:

10. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Why does someone have to always bring that c0cksucker up everytime we get praise? His services aren't needed.

F*uck I'm tired of idiots. :rolleyes: