1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ESPN] Parsons: DeAndre & Matthews best 5/2 to play with

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Deuce, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

QFFT. First and last thoughts on this.

2. Ramathorn006

Ramathorn006 Contributing Member

I mean what else would you expect this tool to say...Aw man I really miss playing with Harden and Dwight aww man...No. Of course he is going to say this. But he can't be surprised when we boo his ass again every time he touches the ball next year either. He's moved up there with Draymond Green with my most hated player.

3. hakeemthagreat

First off, Chandler is troll. He's clearly obsessed with Houston and continues take shots even when we're not even thinking about him. The thing is he does it indirectly like when tweeted something silly in the Clippers series AFTER we beat Dallas lol. Dude, get a life. I bet he figured he screwed us by going to Dallas, but in the end we got BETTER.

4. Rokman

Rokman Member

You have been a member for what 8 months? You are going to start shooting holes in Clutchfans and saying people call us a pathetic fanbase for good reason???? You are obviously not a Rockets fan or a Clutchfans. GTFO!

5. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

Sure. How many players *ever* "returns at normal health" after an Achilles injury though?

6. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

I hope the Mavs expect DJ to become the "next great NBA center" and primary option.

Have fun watching DJ postup 15 times a game!

7. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

This is clearly a diss to Harden and Dwight... He didn't say DJ and Wes were better, but he implied that they're better team mates.

8. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nBY7b7uZ3DY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. D-rock

D-rock Member

10. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Im gonna go with Historical. This will be the one of the most historically dumbest things ever to be uttered by someone in the NBA.

But seriously, people saying that we replaced him with Dekker, just STOP! Nobody cares for that guy on this team anymore and to mention stuff like Dekker is the new portions, STOP! Ariza already took his milk money and spot.
    DUCK fallas.

11. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Quote in OP

Parsons isn't saying H&H is worse, just saying he doesn't want to play with them.

He's also saying he doesn't care about winning. ;)

12. HTM

HTM Member

I don't understand the hype some people are giving the Mavs....

There is a good chance Parsons and Matthews never really recover from the type of injuries they sustained.

13. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Yes it does.

14. Yohohoho

Yohohoho Member

I like this. Bring on more cross team smack talk.

15. ThaShark316_28

Parsons could say anything, and Rocket fans eat it up. It's hilarious.

16. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

Someone said Parsons is a crowd pleaser and that's exactly right. There's nothing wrong with being pumped up for your team which is essentially what this is.

I have it on extremely reliable info that he would reverse his decision to leave in a heartbeat if he could. Cuban's shtick gets old after the honeymoon. That said I still support booing his ass when he comes here.

17. J Hard

J Hard Member

This guy is a delusional diva. Shows how much he's still bitter towards Houston, we did nothing to him. We should be mad at him for talking smack in the media (as usual) and then proceeded to get outplayed by Batum.

We're sitting here talking about a role player. Not a star, not a star, but a role player.

18. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Lol some of yall take this **** serious mane

19. MistaK

MistaK Member

20. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

Seriously...They Need to Add Lin to the Mix ! Hellofagood.

Watch out San Antonio !