1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ESPN NFL Countdown] Titans look to resign Collins and Simms

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by texanskan, Nov 23, 2008.

1. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

And Vince Young is?

2. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Living in Austin, I have to disagree. Any reason for KEYE to show the Texans every week is a good enough reason for me. They show the Titans solely because of Vince (happening again this week) even when he's not playing.

3. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

honestly, i'd sign him just to get people interested in the texans again... this franchise is floundering in a big way, and it's not like sage is worth a **** anyways.

at least it would generate some buzz (until he started throwing picks every other pass)

4. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

2nd year player (who had a nice rookie season) vs. 36 year old QB who has never really been great in his career.

I don't know....i'm ignorant I guess... ;)

5. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

or maybe just in denial... ;)

6. what

what Member

I don't think you'll have to worry about that happening. ;) I'll never be a texan fan. Most titans fans are glad collins is the titans qb, I know i am.

7. Brando2101

Brando2101 Contributing Member

They started showing Titans games bc of vince but that built a fan base and now even when he is not playing, people watch more than when they show Texans games.

8. farrisdabis

farrisdabis Member

I don't know. If VY became a Texan, I don't think he would get booed much. It certainly would fill up the seats.

9. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

I tell you who to cheer for.

If i tell you to chant We Want Steve, you damn better well.

And ten years or three when he's gone from the league, stop watching NFL football all together.

10. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

If it turns out the Titans are willing to let VY go and put their future in the hands of Chris Simms, that says a lot about VY. The Texans should just say no because they need a legit passer.