1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ESPN] Miles Austin is the best reciver in Texas (LOL)

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Ramathorn006, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Jimmy Johnson replaceable? After the squad he built left the 'boys haven't won anything. they should have had 4 in a row but the owner is too much of a prick.

Good luck with Tony Homo.

www.tonyhomo.com

2. DontTradeOswalt

Ohh no am not a man because I don't follow Football religiously :(, what will I ever do!!!!!

lol

3. ryan17wagner

ryan17wagner Member

Houston pro football hasn't won a playoff game since 1986. And only one winning season since 1993. Good luck with the Texans.

Three Super Bowls sits just fine with me. And it would with you too. And there's more to come this decade.

4. ryan17wagner

ryan17wagner Member

Probably plant flowers. Seems like your cup of tea on a Sunday.

5. DontTradeOswalt

Seems like your cup of tea? :confused: and I was being sarcastic, sorry I thought you were smart enough to realize it, my bad

6. ryan17wagner

ryan17wagner Member

Too late. You already admitted to not being a man. I though you realized that and I thought you were smarter than that. I guess not. My bad.

7. DontTradeOswalt

How did I admit that? Child Please, all I said was that I wasn't a huge football fan, maybe you've got issues and read something else, anyway am tired of dealing with an ignorant Cowboys fan all your doing is repeating what I posted like a 5 year old lol :p

8. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

you guys can argue all the way up until the season starts. but the fact is for this season the cowboys will be better then the texans ;) ;) ;) :p

9. ryan17wagner

ryan17wagner Member

Don't play dumb. Now you're trying to back track. Chld, plz.

10. Ashes

Ashes Member

Is Miles Austin better than Andre Johnson?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jAwnbE2k9uw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jAwnbE2k9uw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

11. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

you really need to takes moes advice. there have been a lot of ignorant trolls over my 13 years here at cf.net and this guy ranks in the top 5. he's a reason why they still call uh 'cougar high'. i mean, if he was the only former student of uh, it'd be 'cougar pre-school'.

12. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

sadly, seconded.

dude is an embarrassment to my alma mater.

13. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

you going on the 4th? if so, let's meet up.

14. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

I should be there.

Any other Tx State alums from CF going?

15. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

Not to mention that the Cowboys are all about image, flash, ego and marketing. Problem is, they are never about football and this is not going to change as along as Jerry Jones is calling the shots. That's why you see crap like this about Miles Austin (who's dating Reggie Bush's leftovers) or all of the nonsense about Dez Bryant (who is a Michael (Cocaine) Irwin starter kit complete with a sense of entitlement that makes him bulletproof). This butthead hasn't even played in a real game yet and they are already making excuses for his actions and it just keeps going on and on and on (Nude photes of MartyB anyone?). Folks in Houston need to get over this fascination with Dallas and just get on with it. I can't wait to see what excuses the Cowsheep will come up with this year when things go wrong.

16. Roxboys

Roxboys Member

Funny thing is most of the junk you just said is because the media dissects anything that happens in Dallas. Really the cowboys are all about hype because an ex of MB sold photos of him nude that were taken years ago. The organization is all about flash and ego because miles austin is dating kim k?

Dez Bryant has done very little to bring anything on himself. He should of just carried the pads, but everything else has been blown up by the media. The guy got a bad rap out of college for lying about something that wasn't even against the rules and they banned him for the rest of the season. Its his fault he got asked about his mom being a w**** at the combine? Hes just stupid not a diva. Keep trying cowboy haters.

17. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

This proves you have no idea what the hell you're talking about. Be gone.

18. Htown-Stew

Htown-Stew Member

Ryan I haven't read this entire thread, but do you honestly believe Miles Austin is a better WR than Andre Johnson?

19. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

Cowboys are all about style, hype but no substance. I have heard everything about Dez, shoulder pads and Miles & big booty Kim since training camp started but precious little about football which is strange considering that the Cowboys are a football team. And when someone dares to point this out or gasp! have the nerve to hold them accountable for their actions, the standard Cowsheep refrain is the one you just offered up: "It's the media's fault".

Dez has proven to be a fast study alright - he's well on his way to becoming Michael Irvin V2.0. He gets caught doing wrong in college and kicked off the team and blames the media. He tells a guy at the combine that his dad was a pimp and that his mother WORKED for his dad and then is surprised when the interviewer gets the impression that his mother was a pro (memo to roxboys: if the guy is a pimp and a woman works for him, that is the textbook definition of a ho). So of course, when confronted with what's he's said, he ducks and runs and blames the media. He comes to camp and manages to blow up a simple little rookie rite of passage into a major deal and of course he first: hides (runs off the field after practice to avoid questions) and then second: blames the media for trying to make him look bad by reporting his actions. Don't worry Dez, as long as there are legions of Cowsheep out there like Roxboys who will happily look the other way and make excuse after excuse for your behavior, you will NEVER look "bad" at least until you get caught on TV shaking little kid's hands while holding cocaine in the other hand. And even then, you'll be just fine because the Cowsheep will run that mean old reporter out of town while continuing to get in line to kiss your ass.

#139 HillBoy, Jul 28, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2010
  20. Roxboys

Roxboys Member

Do you regularly spew bull ****? All of these things happen on other teams but are magnified and dissected by the media when it happens on the Dallas Cowboys. There is no blaming the media I am saying there in the spotlight because they draw the most ratings and are focused on. Your right the cowboys beg espn to run the same stupid stories all day long about them.

Dez didnt get kicked off the team he got banned by the NCAA for the rest of the season for lying about having dinner with Deion Sanders. In fact if he would of told the truth he would of still been playing but he was dumb enough to lie about something so small. It wasn't even against the rules for him to go to that dinner. Can you find me anything at all that says he told people at the combine that his mom worked for his dad who is a pimp. I think not more BS. And lastly find me anywhere that is says he ran off the field hiding from the media that day at training camp. Because he didn't he answered questions about and once again proved how stupid he is.

Anymore lies?